Retard Dumping Ground

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Aint no one gonna seriously Boycott Ben and Jerry's. Its the one luxury most GOPers can afford, at least when it goes on sale down at the WalMart.

why would I buy their shitty overpriced 20 oz ice cream when I can get 2 excellent gallons of Kroger ice cream for like $5?

• 7Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
why would I buy their shitty overpriced 20 oz ice cream when I can get 2 excellent gallons of Kroger ice cream for like $5?

Yeah no shit. Yuppy overpriced garbage. Haven't bought Ben and Jerry's since I went to one of their ice cream scoop shops in California like 12 years ago.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Goonsquad Officer
as a deep southerner i can tell you that the white trash shoppers buy the generic store brand in heaping volumes more often than fancy high dollar name brand products.

I don't know if it's the cause or the side effecting of having zero whole food/trader joe/high falooting groceries.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
as a deep southerner i can tell you that the white trash shoppers buy the generic store brand in heaping volumes more often than fancy high dollar name brand products.

I don't know if it's the cause or the side effecting of having zero whole food/trader joe/high falooting groceries.

It's because that so-called "white trash" understands that after tasting Ben & Jerry's once that it isn't good enough to pass up 2 store brand's for less than the cost of one B&J's.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Aint no one gonna seriously Boycott Ben and Jerry's. Its the one luxury most GOPers can afford, at least when it goes on sale down at the WalMart.
I already am.

Not going to make some big statement about it, I'm just not giving the peacocks money anymore. Doing the same thing with video games & movies, etc.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Cybsled

I'm more bummed they stopped making "For Goodness Cake" like 9 years ago. It was a German Chocolate cake ice cream flavor. Why the fuck do they cancel deliciousness like that and keep dogshit like American Dreamcone?

• 3Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I already am.

Not going to make some big statement about it, I'm just not giving the peacocks money anymore. Doing the same thing with video games & movies, etc.
Same.

ICE CREAM DE-RAIL!

This is my favorite...

th

• 3Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I'm more bummed they stopped making "For Goodness Cake" like 9 years ago. It was a German Chocolate cake ice cream flavor. Why the fuck do they cancel deliciousness like that and keep dogshit like American Dreamcone?

Because obviously these people are faggots.

• 3Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
this is my jam. Some days I go all in on one side, then another days, the other side.

fixedbluebell_jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Barf

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>

I buy generic brand shit all the time and live in a wealthy area full of whole foods etc. Then again, I shop at HEB which has some of the best generic brand shit you can possibly get.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>

you don't have a regular farm creamery near you? shame

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
re ice cream... i go to the local shoppe and buy the ice cream, they MAKE. none of that store bought crap. price for a pint is about the same as the premium store bought stuff, but Better- AND a hand packed pint is more like a pint and a half or so cuz the cap bottom is an inch or so above the top of the cup and they have a wax paper wrap around the excess ice cream......

richardson's is the largest "local" brand, but Treadwells is closer a hand packed pint is 5.25 but so worth it.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

that is good ice cream, its also Kroger ice cream, edy's and dreyer's

Edys and Dreyers good? Blech. I mean, I guess if you've never had quality ice cream or think Friendlys Ice Cream is top tier, they might be delicious.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Ice cream around my house is only purchased for kids birthdays to go along with some cheap cake. Fuck eating that sugar swill.

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users