Retro and New Video Game Picture/Video Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I had no idea my parents loved me so much.

I had an NES, an N64, and a GameCube, prior to earning my own money.
If you didn't have an SNES I'm pretty sure they actually hated you.

Proof my parents loved me. I've still got it in the attic somewhere:

rrr_img_7472.jpg

rrr_img_7473.jpg

rrr_img_7472.jpg

rrr_img_7473.jpg

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
rrr_img_7482.jpg
rrr_img_7483.jpg

The quarters this game chewed up on me back in the day... Thank god for the MMORPG, or I'd be broke.

rrr_img_7482.jpg

rrr_img_7483.jpg

Marmac

Molten Core Raider
Not many people know about this game since it wasn't very popular for the Genesis but I can tell you that it was really good for back in the day and still is fun to play today!

rrr_img_7502.gif
rrr_img_7503.gif

rrr_img_7502.gif

rrr_img_7503.gif

Marmac

Molten Core Raider
Anyone remember this for the Genesis? Friend of mine had this back in the day. Hard as fuck.

rrr_img_7504.gif
rrr_img_7505.gif

rrr_img_7504.gif

rrr_img_7505.gif

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Ghouls and Ghosts on Genesis was so epic and difficult. I don't have the patience for tough games like that now, but I persevered as a kid! I remember seeing the pics of that game in EGM before the Genesis came out. I was sold.

badlok

N00b
No ticket needed...free admission for all hardcore gamers
wink.png
Good i'm going in Montr?al at least 2 times a year ! do you still have your Turbo GraphX 16 , i think it's one of the most underrated console , all the sports games were awesome and it was the first one you could play games with up to 5 players , they had a racing game where you could upgrade your car ( one of the first game were you could do this) we spend so much time on this console

wink.png

Marmac

Molten Core Raider
Good i'm going in Montr?al at least 2 times a year ! do you still have your Turbo GraphX 16 , i think it's one of the most underrated console , all the sports games were awesome and it was the first one you could play games with up to 5 players , they had a racing game where you could upgrade your car ( one of the first game were you could do this) we spend so much time on this console
I do have a TG16 with a few great games...I'll post a pic soon. I was the one out of all my friends who had the TG16 while most of them had the Genesis. I've been looking for a Turbo Duo that's affordable and in good condition on Ebay but no luck there.

Marmac

Molten Core Raider
Ghouls and Ghosts on Genesis was so epic and difficult. I don't have the patience for tough games like that now, but I persevered as a kid! I remember seeing the pics of that game in EGM before the Genesis came out. I was sold.
Back in '89 when I first played this at a friend's house, I just couldn't believe how amazing the graphics were. I was used to playing Ghosts 'n Goblins on NES so for me it was a huuuuuuge jump in graphics. I think I spent a full week at my friend's house when he got his Genesis on launch day. I remember it like it was yesterday. Those memories will never fade!

Marmac

Molten Core Raider
My TG16 collection. I'm still trying to find a lot of games I had as a kid. Not easy.

rrr_img_7518.jpg

rrr_img_7518.jpg

badlok

N00b
My TG16 collection. I'm still trying to find a lot of games I had as a kid. Not easy.

rrr_img_7518.jpg
Best game was Order of the griffons (DnD) , Super volleyball , world class tennis ( you had a RPG quest game in that game ), legendary axe and hockey of course , motor roader .

i trade my console + 5 r controllers and all my games for hockey cards
frown.png
you can't believe how i regret this , i tryed to find back the guy to who a traded this to buy it back but he his in jail now ( good for him )

rrr_img_7518.jpg

frown.png

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I fucking loved Blazing Lazers. Yeah, the TG-16 had some fantastic games.

Heh, I remember getting the TurboCD add-on with Y's Book I & II -- I called up a friend, held the phone to the speaker exclaiming, "It TALKS!". Haha..it was only red book audio being played.

Marmac

Molten Core Raider
I fucking loved Blazing Lazers. Yeah, the TG-16 had some fantastic games.

Heh, I remember getting the TurboCD add-on with Y's Book I & II -- I called up a friend, held the phone to the speaker exclaiming, "It TALKS!". Haha..it was only red book audio being played.
Blazing Lazers has awesome music! I still can't finish that fucking game! I still play it a lot. I never had a Turbo CD...was never able to afford one as a kid and it's so hard to find one in good condition today. I also remember freaking out when games used actual voice acting lol