Retro and New Video Game Picture/Video Thread

Siliconemelons

Indeed it was...the link one they did also with HER breaking pots was cool but... why do people always make link a girl? I mean... no

9th Otaku_sl

shitlord
Indeed it was...the link one they did also with HER breaking pots was cool but... why do people always make link a girl? I mean... no
According to legend, most games out when The Legend of Zelda originally was released were named after their protagonist, not the chick you were trying to save from evil thieves gone pork. Thus, for a time, a lot of people thought the main character's name was Zelda, proving again that people don't RTFM... ever!

Pic related.
rrr_img_15259.gif

Seventh

Golden Squire
attachment.php

Trade Wars

Spent hours on this over dial-up back in 1997 to our local BBS. I think this may be a newer version. I seemed to remember a green and black monochrome title screen but I could be wrong.
So much mothafuckin' this. TW2002 was the goods.

Grimsark

I would spend nearly every weekend I could at my friends house overnight, just to stay up all night playing this game.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Game Center CX: An outstanding TV show featuring a Japanese comedian attempting to beat classic (often very challenging) games. Every episode is gold (and there are many that feature Japan-only games for the curious), and you can find a ton athttp://gamingcx.com

Edit: Sorry, it's been deleted.
frown.png

9th Otaku_sl

shitlord
I would spend nearly every weekend I could at my friends house overnight, just to stay up all night playing this game.

Reminds me a lot of Nobunaga's Ambition... played the shit out of that game growing up. Still pop it in my emulator now and again when I have about 16.5 hours to kill.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
So funny to watch that ghost and ghouls video and see just how impossible games were back then.