Retro Multiplayer Gaming Night - Gauging Interest for 2023.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Hey all -

Been thinking lately of a new idea / concept for multiplayer gaming for us all old farts. I am toying with an idea of creating a once a month gaming session (Saturday day and night - booze can be involved, obviously) where we focus on one retro mulaiplayer game during the day - one at night - where we can all drop in and drop out as we see fit during that day and revisit the glory days of gaming.

Each month we would put up a vote for selection from a laundry list of epic games we have played in the past and select one for the next month on a predetermined Saturday.

Any interest? Was thinking about this when I was scanning through some old games - Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Tribes, Unreal Tournament, Enemy Territory, Counterstrike, Left for Dead 2, legacy Battlefield games, etc.

Any interest if it is structured?

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I should probably do stuff like this... dammit I'm in!

I don't have any of those old PC games though. I've got like, Warcraft 3 and Elder Scrolls on PC and the rest of what I have is Switch or PS5. So if there are console game days I'll jump in. Feel like Elden Ring might be a good one for that since it has 6-player now.

• 1Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Do you guys stream this in discord? I wouldn't play but would like to watch yall fuck around.

• 1Like