Revenge

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
So, I've been a pretty big fan of this show. Season 1 was simply amazing, season 2 was solid.

They really should have stopped at the wedding, the should have ended there. Is anyone else as disappointed as me with the last few episodes, and especially tonights?

I mean really, Jacks Mom? And the blackouts? So disappointed =/

faille

Molten Core Raider
I gave up somewhere in the middle of season 2. Season 1 was great but then they decided to just drag it out into soap opera territory

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
The middle of season 2 is where I gave up as well. The first season seemed to have a very solid direction which primarily revolved around Emily's desire for vengeance. Once they got renewed and realized they'd have to stretch that story over a few seasons, the whole thing became this extremely convoluted mess. I didn't care about the secret shadow organization pulling all the strings or Daniel's quest to take over the company. Emily's quasi-psychopathic attempts to take down the Grayson family is what made the show interesting, and that just started to take a backseat to all these ridiculous situations popping up to keep the other characters relevant, but mostly so they could prolong Emily's mission. They just didn't do a very good job at hiding the fact that they started making things up as they went along and no longer had any plan or direction.

Ganthorn

N00b
I agree. This is the kind of show they should have just written out 2 or 3 solid seasons of her destroying all those involved and then finally the graysons but they went all over the place with it

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I gave up somewhere in the middle of season 2. Season 1 was great but then they decided to just drag it out into soap opera territory
Yep, I only lasted up until part of season 2 as well. Not sure how far i got but at some point I just stopped watching or caring.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
For those not watching, the following spoiler pretty much explains what has happened since.

Conrad effectively got Amanda killed, Conrad is actually part of the collective and blew up his company. Deklan died from injuries in the explosion. Emily told Jack who she really is. I can't remember the chicks name, but the one who owned Emily's house and was sleeping with Conrad, she came back and got back with Conrad. She showed Victoria the photo after wedding. Victoria confronted Emily and Emily came clean taunting her with it because she had a set up about to happen where she pins herself getting murdered on Victoria. Daniel overhears and shoots Emily, who then falls in the ocean (they are all out on Yacht). Aiden, Nolan, and Jack save her. She comes to without memory in hospital, then remembers but starts having blackouts where she does shit and is more honest. Conrads first wife is Jacks Mom.

Oh, and Victoria had another son prior to Conrad that was given away for adoption but is now back in the picture

The mom thing was the last episode, and was serious fucking facepalm.

Ganthorn

N00b
For those not watching, the following spoiler pretty much explains what has happened since.

Conrad effectively got Amanda killed, Conrad is actually part of the collective and blew up his company. Deklan died from injuries in the explosion. Emily told Jack who she really is. I can't remember the chicks name, but the one who owned Emily's house and was sleeping with Conrad, she came back and got back with Conrad. She showed Victoria the photo after wedding. Victoria confronted Emily and Emily came clean taunting her with it because she had a set up about to happen where she pins herself getting murdered on Victoria. Daniel overhears and shoots Emily, who then falls in the ocean (they are all out on Yacht). Aiden, Nolan, and Jack save her. She comes to without memory in hospital, then remembers but starts having blackouts where she does shit and is more honest. Conrads first wife is Jacks Mom.

Oh, and Victoria had another son prior to Conrad that was given away for adoption but is now back in the picture

The mom thing was the last episode, and was serious fucking facepalm.
Wow that really makes my decision not to try and get back into it again the right one lol

Siliconemelons

I watched the first handfull of shows in S1 and it was good, then lost track of it and watched the S1 recap show that was 1 or 2 hours and explained everything etc. I figured shows like this would disolve into a mass of convaluded babble so I just figured I would wait for the S2 recap show and be done with it.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Season 3 was a lot more like season 1, but I'm really not sure what to think of the finale. Apparently it has been renewed for season 4.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Just binge watched s3 - the ending was a bit of a surprise to me - tho im glad Victoria in all her evil milf hotness got "some" of what she deserved.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
New season is 2 episodes in, quite the turn of events. This show is so much better without all the fluff characters they had for a while.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Stopped watching this piece of shit two episodes into the new season. The first season was reasonably well-done, but I guess the writers had no idea where to go with it.