Reverse: 1999

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New mobile/pc gacha. Pretty unique artstyle. Very good English VA. Card based combat, which is also pretty good (though I'm no expert on such styles). The Story, as it is presented, is like someone on acid telling a sorta gothic time travel fantasy. Lots of release freebies, so you can experience a lot of the game without $$.

Reverse: 1999 | Official Launch on Oct 26th

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Just came looking for a thread since i'm bombarded w/ ads.

I fucking hate Gacha, but it sure seems like maybe a decent amount of actual story? Might be nice when I'm bedridden in december post surgery.

Any ideas about crossplay between PC/mobile? Ideally steam

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just came looking for a thread since i'm bombarded w/ ads.

I fucking hate Gacha, but it sure seems like maybe a decent amount of actual story? Might be nice when I'm bedridden in december post surgery.

Any ideas about crossplay between PC/mobile? Ideally steam
No Steam client, just a website PC download option.

Launch has 4 Chapters to playthrough, they really went ham on actual Story and Voice Acting. First two Chapters are kinda convoluted/odd, but Ch3/4 have stepped it up and are better written / translated. As F2P you'll get a lot of launch rewards (so I would get into it now to get the freebies even if you won't be playing much til later). All characters, whether 6* or 3* are pretty viable if you level them up. If you were to drop any $$ into the game, I'd get the Rookie stuff, the Monthly thing, and upgrade Battle Pass.

I haven't noticed anything in regards to multiplayer other than having a friends list.