Rickshaw Memorial thread

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
So many great memories of the shaw. I'll never forget the first time I had a thread shawed. It was a thread about me conspiring to knock a rich girl up. In the end, it didn't out, much like Draegan's plan to destroy the shaw will never work out. What Draegan doesn't understand is that he can't kill the rickshaw because the rickshaw lives on through all of us.

VIVA LA RICKSHAW

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The first thread I ever had shaw'd was me asking FOH if Karana dropped any loot.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I never started many threads, the only one I can remember was the one calling Faille a dumb American Inventor.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I never started many threads, the only one I can remember was the one calling Faille a dumb American Inventor.
Haha good times... I wonder what happened to that dumb American Inventor. Did he change his name to Draegon?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I had a thread shaw'ed once. I was asking about people's fart-to-piss ratio. It blew my mind how many people don't fart while they pee.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I once made a thread celebrating the marriage of Prince William and Kate Middleton. It was never shawed.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Time to start a rumor!!!

The rickshaw is actually still 100% there in it's original form. But only those banned to it can see it. Even the mods are blocked from it except for Tuco.

TRUE OR FALSE?!?!?!?!?!

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I am not a vegan pussy, hence I cannot be a screamfeeder alt.
Holy fuck you remember when I was vegan? Bro. Those were sad days. I gave that shit up in 2009 when one of my incredibly hot students said she would never fuck a vegan. I thought to myself "Screamfeeder, I want to fuck this girl" and then got a blackened cajun burger 15 minutes after class.

It had bacon and swiss on it. I went with chips instead of fries because it was being delivered and no one likes soggy fries.

I didn't fuck that particular student however.

EDIT - This means you might still be one of my alts however.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
You'll always be vegan to me faggot.

P.S. I <3 u
So does that mean no under the pants stuff? You know who I miss? Enigmatic. I get texts from him all the time but his ass needs to come back. He was awesome. Spider Poker + Cancer + trolling people that he was fucking furors ex. Classic drama.

EDIT - You kids!