Ring of Elysium

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xevy

Log Wizard
The traveling mechanics is what will prolly bring me back every now and then after cod. That and i hear theres an attraction park map that could come eventually, a map thats released in their china version or something i dunno.
It was in their first map when the game was TPP only. Had giant whale sculptures over it. Looked cool, but nothing super special as I recall.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Patch coming Tuesday is adding a "true fullscreen" mode and I watched Grimmmz play the Taiwan client and even though he didn't have an FPS counter, he said it was like twice as smooth. And he should know, he's probably the person who has been playing RoE the longest of all the bigger streamers. He was playing it since it was Chinese client only and TPP only like 1/2 a year ago.

Game is definitely growing on me, better FPS will definitely help. They're also going to let people use pistols/SMG's on snowboards, which is some hilarious James Bond shit but I am totally down. I think PUBG failed when it tried to take itself serious all the time, I like BR's that can add fun elements for the sake of fun.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Fucking one way doors:

Oh, and don't ride Gondolas with friends. It's a dangerous business.

PowerFall.png

Patch hits 5AM EST today. Hopefully get at least 80fps+ on my shit computer when it goes through.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Me and my bro doing duos. Some gliders action, flew down and spotted some dude on roof, got their attention and bro picked em off. Pardon the french. Fun times

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Glider seems super risky, I've picked too many people off using them.

Gondola's were fun the first few days, many people didn't know you could get in them, ended up sniping people from them and they had no idea where it was coming from. Of course the next day we are fighting on top of a gondola turn around and a team kills us from behind riding in one. FUCK.

Let us know how the patch is.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
It is super risky but was his first few games and was showing him the different transport methods. Ive been lovin the icepick axe starting kit in the crowded areas. Having a shotgun while people run for weapons is such a massive advantage. That and the shottys do so muh dammage in this game in close combat.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Well, optimization didn't do anything for me. Still 45-60fps. Oh well. Apparently there's leaderboards and ELO. I'm at like 1243 and I need 1253 to be top 100 for NA solo FPP atm. Maybe I'll grind it just to see my name up there tomorrow.

Hekotat

I fucked a dude up trying to chase one while it was rolling down a hill, good shit.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Anyone want to post their referral code, I guess you get stuff when I make it to level 10 or something.

Turn on your PMs for this forum, retard. Xevy Xevy

Hekotat

Am I retarded or did they make it so that the only way to get skins is through progression or paying in game money?

Hekotat

New map. Looks like you can get a bicycle, glider or hookshot on this one.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Am I retarded or did they make it so that the only way to get skins is through progression or paying in game money?
Yea i think so, couldnt find the old currency / stash either.

That said, pretty fuckin amazing a free game pumps out more content than a tripple A one.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
New map and transport modes are super fun. If you’re thinking of trying a first br, dl this. Its free and prolly the best one imo. Unless you like building staircases, then theres fortnite...

Hekotat

New map and transport modes are super fun. If you’re thinking of trying a first br, dl this. Its free and prolly the best one imo. Unless you like building staircases, then theres fortnite...

This message brought to you by the committee to not burn down your apartment while playing PUBG.