RIP Araysar

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Near Yellowstone. I have a guy already Ty tho
My guy is around Flathead Lake. He's the caretaker for most of the big properties out that way. You should see Tom Cruise's castle on the east shoreline near Woods Bay. Tom was filming this summer so my buddy Jake let me stay in Tom's guesthouse while I was there.

You should check out the Swan Valley for big acreages with fewer people and better scenery than anything you'll find around Yellowstone. Take a couple weeks next summer and check out that part of the state before you pull the trigger on anything.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
My guy is around Flathead Lake. He's the caretaker for most of the big properties out that way. You should see Tom Cruise's castle on the east shoreline near Woods Bay. Tom was filming this summer so my buddy Jake let me stay in Tom's guesthouse while I was there.

You should check out the Swan Valley for big acreages with fewer people and better scenery than anything you'll find around Yellowstone. Take a couple weeks next summer and check out that part of the state before you pull the trigger on anything.
Appreciate the recs. I can’t use a caretaker as a real estate agent but I’ll look into your other suggestions.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Appreciate the recs. I can’t use a caretaker as a real estate agent but I’ll look into your other suggestions.
Also consider the Yellowstone area has the highest densities of grizzlies and wolves in the lower 48. Running cattle out that way you better be prepared for that. I used to work with a guy that's now Montana's head wolf biologist and he says they have more problems dealing with those Yellowstone packs than anywhere else in the state. Lot different than those gators and Alabama black snakes you are used to dealing with on your Florida spread.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Also consider the Yellowstone area has the highest densities of grizzlies and wolves in the lower 48. Running cattle out that way you better be prepared for that. I used to work with a guy that's now Montana's head wolf biologist and he says they have more problems dealing with those Yellowstone packs than anywhere else in the state. Lot different than those gators and Alabama black snakes you are used to dealing with on your Florida spread.
Lol dude I literally have drones and ex-seals guard my property. Some wild mountain doggos ain’t nuffin.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Folder getting his 30 pieces of silver.

IesqKPplmopI.jpeg
Youre a real Mike pence fanboy ain’t ya booze?

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Lol dude I literally have drones and ex-seals guard my property. Some wild mountain doggos ain’t nuffin.
Your seals are gonna need depredation tags to legally take any doggos. So like I said, if you need any help procuring some of those tags, or want to make some connections around Flathead let me know, I know a few guys and can make some introductions.

Word of advice- Montanans are pretty closed off to out of staters and you will have a real hard time making any kind of big deals without any local connections.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Your seals are gonna need depredation tags to legally take any doggos. So like I said, if you need any help procuring some of those tags, or want to make some connections around Flathead let me know, I know a few guys and can make some introductions.

Word of advice- Montanans are pretty closed off to out of staters and you will have a real hard time making any kind of big deals without any local connections.
LMAO you think I’m gonna get the governments permission? You think I’m a fucking poor?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Jews want to kill your family and sacrifice/rape your children