RIP Araysar

Chris

Potato del Grande
Bro, i hate to tell you, but even making clickbait is about 100x more difficult that working a government job in a welfare state where standards are lower than Mohammad's IQ. Thats how low on the totem pole you are. At least making clickbait requires **some skill** to beat algos

And no, I dont make clickbait.
So what do you do?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Is the teak deck stain too light or is it just me?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Bro he probably makes 4-6x your salary. That isn’t the right time to use “haha” as a response.

damnit Chris. Why do you always miss the mark.
I knew that was coming.

Some things are more important than money, I thought our brave anti Globohomo crusaders knew better?

Obviously the pinnacle of society is a Luxemborger working for a Swiss bank and living in Monaco, covertly moving Soros' money from Epstein over to the next Mossad agent. I bet he earns loads and is therefore more use to society.

That's loads better than buying Twitter likes and asking ChatGPT how SEO works.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I knew that was coming.

Some things are more important than money, I thought our brave anti Globohomo crusaders knew better?

Obviously the pinnacle of society is a Luxemborger working for a Swiss bank and living in Monaco, covertly moving Soros' money from Epstein over to the next Mossad agent. I bet he earns loads and is therefore more use to society.

Chris what if I was to tell u that u could have all “those things” and money?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Some things are more important than money

Poor people always use that as a cope.

But the well to do enjoy making good money and still have all those things that are more important than money.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Now we get to to the "a well paid white collar job in marketing is JUST LIKE laundering epstein money in swiss bank accts" part of the cope

LOL

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Now we get to to the "a well paid white collar job in marketing is JUST LIKE laundering epstein money in swiss bank accts" part of the cope

LOL
Just taking the logic to it's ultimate conclusion.

Anyway I could do your job, you can't do my job lol. Maybe I'll ask chatGPT how to replace you.

• 1Seriously?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
If I can get a seed investment for my startup, sure that's the dream.

Why would anyone give you money?

You cant complete a project, you have no ambition, you have no business sense, and are largely ignorant about the world.

I made more money today day trading for half an hour than you make in a week.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Just taking the logic to it's ultimate conclusion.

Anyway I could do your job, you can't do my job lol. Maybe I'll ask chatGPT how to replace you.

Bro, you are a teacher. If you could do any job that required ambition, competence, goal setting and being judged on performance you wouldn't be a teacher.

You are where you are exactly because you can't do anyone's job.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Bro, you are a teacher. If you could do any job that required ambition, competence, goal setting and being judged on performance you wouldn't be a teacher.

You are where you are exactly because you can't do anyone's job.
This is the exact attitude Putin is claming to fight against and why you are a useful idiot.

You have no concept of public service or wanting to improve the world. You have the globohomo taint of money at all costs.

I think I've had all the enjoyment I can get out of this, now you just make me sick.

• 1Seriously?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
This is the exact attitude Putin is claming to fight against and why you are a useful idiot.

You have no concept of public service or wanting to improve the world. You have the globohomo taint of money at all costs.

I think I've had all the enjoyment I can get out of this, now you just make me sick.

You're in public sector because you're too lazy and incompetent for the private sector.

I love when teachers eventually trot out this martyr routine as their illiterate students are promoted to next grade, year after year, just to satisfy quotas.

I have to send my kid to a private school because public school teachers in the West are glorified babysitters with a pair of worthless degrees in "education".

• 1Like