Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Jerry Seinfeld Laughing GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Map of French protests of taxi drivers, fishermen, farmers, construction workers due to sharp rise in gas prices

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Map of French protests of taxi drivers, fishermen, farmers, construction workers due to sharp rise in gas prices

• 2Repost
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Foler Foler , why are you on Biden’s side and for the sabotage of the American economy. At the start of this war pretty much everyone with brains was saying this would hurt us more than them. Western Europe will take the brunt of the dicking. Why are you pro losing.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Foler Foler , why are you on Biden’s side and for the sabotage of the American economy. At the start of this war pretty much everyone with brains was saying this would hurt us more than them. Western Europe will take the brunt of the dicking. Why are you pro losing.

He is only siding with globohomo because he thinks it bothers me. He'd literally fuck kids, chop his dick off and vote Biden to spite me

• 1Moron

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

Professor of economics too stupid to understand that forcing companies to pay in Rubles forces them to hold Rubles instead of euros.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
We have to burn it all down to grow something new. We can’t half ass it. It’s gotta BURN until there’s literally fucking ashes.

Kirun Kirun back me up here

• 1Truth!