RIP Araysar

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yes. Now answer the question you black jerky gargling fake.

200w.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
@Chris I read the Ukraine thread and you’re so pathetic per usual I start to feel almost ever so slightly sorry for you. You’re better than this Chris. Just stop trying to be so PATHETIC.
You feel sorry for a pedophile? Do better than this, this is not what emotions are meant for. Everyone gets one mistake, but keep this up and I'll think you're gay.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Genocide handbook

"The genocide handbook explains that the Russian policy of "denazification" is not directed against Nazis in the sense that the word is normally used. The handbook grants, with no hesitation, that there is no evidence that Nazism, as generally understood, is important in Ukraine. It operates within the special Russian definition of "Nazi": a Nazi is a Ukrainian who refuses to admit being a Russian. The "Nazism" in question is "amorphous and ambivalent"; one must, for example, be able to see beneath the world of appearance and decode the affinity for Ukrainian culture or for the European Union as "Nazism."

• 1Nationalist
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
War crime

Shocked face.. pans to fucking body bags. No context, no explanation, just setup for pure emotional response, it's hard not to laugh at such obvious garbage. I would bet my left nut those were all Russian collaborators the Ukraine military/Azov battalion executed and since they're trash people they didn't let a pile of tortured corpses goto waste.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
It is your duty to serve them
And it's your duty to die
And when they ask you, when they ask you why
Tell them that you serve
The holy call of genocide

• 1Mother of God

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Love how Araysar Araysar went MIA as soon as the evidence that russia is on the verge of losing is absolutely undeniable. Typically gypsy.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Dont see your name on it

This is my thread.

• 1Like