RIP Araysar

Maul

Dental Dammer
View attachment 505948

I'm surprised Maul has shown up here considering the beating he took from me yesterday
Because you're beneath me and aren't worth engaging with, there's articles with their CEO, both old and new talking about 1000+ employees, content moderators etc. It's a total waste of my time engaging with you, the only reason I have here is because you constantly repost something you feel is some kind of zinger, when it just proves how far removed from the stereotype of Asian intelligence you are, now go slither away you small dicked worthless loser.

Screenshot_20231226_205207.jpg

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Maul Maul we dont need that kind of negativity in my thread.

Clearly you're going through some stuff so I think you should sort out whatever is going on with you and then come back with a positive new attitude.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
trying to get my Ukraine updates, pls shut up about stupid shit in here like he asked

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Because you're beneath me and aren't worth engaging with,

Except when you think I'm wrong and can (incorrectly) label me a "stupid cunt" - like now for instance

there's articles with their CEO, both old and new talking about 1000+ employees

God you're so predictable and embarrassing.

You know what Companies House is right? Like I even went to the effort of adding in the screenshot from THE COMPANIES HOUSE FILING to supplement the claim in the Guardian article so that if you were stupid enough to double down on your mistake it would be AN EVEN BIGGER LOL

1703626092881.png

It's fine if you don't understand what Companies House is, and what the rules are for signing off a company accounts. Just say so bro.

Just to clarify - you're claiming that the most recent company accounts submitted by the CFO is wrong, and they've submitted fraudulent info to Companies House?

Just so our American friends know every UK Limited Company (equiv to an LLC) has to submit annual accounts. Obviously these have to be prepared and signed off by an Accountant, and yeah the information should be accurate.

Our dear friend Maul Maul seems to think random press articles about the number of employees OF has are more accurate than their 4 month old OFFICIAL company accounts lol.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Has anyone tried asking ChatGPT about how many employees that OF has?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1703626923025.png

1703626933952.png

UNDER COMPANY LAW THE DIRECTORS MUST NOT APPROVE THE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS UNLESS THEY ARE SATISFIED THAT THEY GIVE A TRUE AND FAIR STATE OF AFFAIRS OF THE COMPANY AND OF THE PROFIT OR LOSS OF THE COMPANY FOR THAT PERIOD

lmao, how dumb do you have to be to double down on your original claim by arguing against the literal financial accounts of a company in favour of random press articles

fucking Maul Maul level dumb

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Personally, I find it had to believe that OF has 1000+ employees, most being content moderators I guess?

50 seems low but more believable.

It's possible that the "1000 employees" being referred to are some $2/hour drones in China forced to comb through endless degeneracy for 8 hours a day and flag what's illegal and what isnt

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Because you're beneath me and aren't worth engaging with,

Beneath you and not worth engaging with except when I quoted you into an entirely separate thread so that I could bait you into doubling down on your mistake and embarassing yourself in front of a whole new audience.

LMFAO

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Holy autism, Fenix is a holding company you retard.

Why do you do this to yourself especially when Araysar Araysar has just told you what's happening?

Are you really going to lecture me about Fenix International Ltd?

PXL_20231226_215519342.jpg

how long until Maul Maul realises he's getting his ass whooped?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Would you guys rather be a British incel school teacher or a billionaire locked in Romania under house arrest?

Recovered incel, I'm married now. BoozeCube is the legit incel around here now.

Andrew Tate isn't a billionaire, he made enough money off webcam whores to rent a mansion and some cars to create the illusion of success to grift money off incels.

I'm sure he has a few million but he's not what he claims.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Recovered incel, I'm married now. BoozeCube is the legit incel around here now.

Andrew Tate isn't a billionaire, he made enough money off webcam whores to rent a mansion and some cars to create the illusion of success to grift money off incels.

I'm sure he has a few million but he's not what he claims.
I dunno bro. The way I’m seeing things is you’re an incel living in poverty and ole Tate is the king of his very small Romanian castle. I’d probably rather be the king. At least I could build a race track on my Romanian estate to drive my Bugatti on rather than get beheaded by some disgruntled 13 year old Pakistani student.

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Did some consultant rename SMART targets? And you fell for it?

OKR framework is 50 years old and predates SMART goals framework by a decade.

Chris Chris please get a real job some day that actually requires delivering results.