Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
someone stole an engine from a leopard

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
TJT TJT you have to help them reverse this trend and make many little Half-Hohols

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Sounds like they put down another "Color Revolution" in Serbia

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah they literally moved all their Iranian and Afghan graft there practically overnight when we bailed from Afghanistan. And then all of a sudden "Stop Putin!!!!11!11!" became the new NPC programing..... It is both encouraging that they are so lazily transparent with their motivations and demoralizing how many stupid normies buy into it all.

On topic, does this mean you are going to retire the Foler alt for a while?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chris if you back down here they're going to constantly ride you about it
Can't really say much without doxxing myself and I think they are total pieces of shit even more so than before.

It's all LARP from Araysar if he is celebrating Catholic Christmas and laughing at people for public service, when if he was in the Ukraine thread he would be worshipping Russian soldiers (who earn less than me) for giving their lives to maintain Orthodox Christmas.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Can't really say much without doxxing myself and I think they are total pieces of shit even more so than before.

It's all LARP from Araysar if he is celebrating Catholic Christmas and laughing at people for public service, when if he was in the Ukraine thread he would be worshipping Russian soldiers (who earn less than me) for giving their lives to maintain Orthodox Christmas.

Just wanted to give you a fair shake before you copped out

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

how many times have you told people that you are finished with them, that they're going on ignore permanently and that they disgust you? Only for you to reply to them again within days.

You have the willpower of a dung beetle. But congratulations you're still not as thick as Maul Maul

• 1Hodjing

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Russian soldiers are actually doing something worthwhile and I have a lot of respect for them.

You are worthless and do worthless work. You are a western public sector leech.

If you signed up for Russian military and went to fight in Ukraine I would have same tremendous respect for you.

But you don't, because you are a low effort government leech. So I have no respect for you.

No LARP from me. I've been 100% honest about everything. My interest and participation in religion only goes insofar as to help me assist with raising my children to be strong and ethical people. When I die I don't give a fuck if I go to hell, heaven, or nothingness.

Eat shit, loser.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
how many times have you told people that you are finished with them, that they're going on ignore permanently and that they disgust you? Only for you to reply to them again within days.

You have the willpower of a dung beetle. But congratulations you're still not as thick as Maul Maul

About as many times as he told someone he has a super cool programming project for teacher lesson plans but when you dig in you find out it's just a napkin with some stuff scribbled on the back in 2017

Chris

Potato del Grande

Never?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

1703785282770.png

1703785328598.png

1703785346781.png

1703785416220.png

1703785487998.png

• 1Hodjing

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ossoi Ossoi I literally explain more than once in those that I use ignore to control how many notifications I get, not to permanently "finish" with people.

But wow Araysar is close!