RIP Araysar

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I've actually been reading up on that, it appears we have a great deal of patriotic engineers and other skilled workers coming over by the literal boatload. I'm not worried.

The kind that ram container ships into bridges?

• 2Worf
  • 1Comrade
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Haha Suckers! Nice work Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule

Brad Pitt Laughing GIF

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
While the forum is bugged I'm just going to start reporting every post with my reply so that the mods can help out and post it for me.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
For fucks sake. I was in the office looking at screenshots and thinking "why the fuck is Lurking in the shaw? Ill figure it out later. I got shit I need to finish." Get home, and since not a fucking soul had done any April Fools shit to me all day - I had forgotten about it entirely. Now... now, I see ehwy Lurking is in the shaw.

• 3Like
  • 2Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Lurkingdirk runs the asshat awards but got tricked into the rickshaw. He should automatically be asshat of the year for that.

• 2Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Araysar Araysar

These hoes speaking russian or some native language? Youtube off and on tries to shove them down my throat and noticed all the comments usually look Russian. If nothing else, damn your natives seem to shit on the ones from other continents.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Richard Gere Mayo GIF by Justin

Foler, help me out. Why is this the first gif I see when I use your name? A black guy wanting some white guys Mayo? I don't get it.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Richard Gere Mayo GIF by Justin

Foler, help me out. Why is this the first gif I see when I use your name? A black guy wanting some white guys Mayo? I don't get it.
Just the way the sausage falls as they say 🤷‍♂️

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Now that I have you all here...

• 1Comrade
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Well it was the greatest prank until this year when an anonymous message board admin tricked dozens of grown men into an internet concentration camp with a lure of free message board shitcoins

• 1Double Worf