RIP Araysar

joz123

Potato del Grande
Yeah, I thought the previous April Fools stuff was un-funny enough. But congrats to Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule on setting a slightly higher bar. I'm logging out. I'll check back at some point maybe to see if it's rectified. Not having any notification on here as to why, no response from LLR in Discord or elsewhere, and just getting shaw'd... Excellent work team.
Did you check with Mrs Haus first if she will allow you to log out?

• 4Worf
  • 2Ice Burn
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 7 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Hilarious watching all these first timers cope with shaw life. My life was forged by the Shaw.

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Hilarious watching all these first timers cope with shaw life. My life was forged by the Shaw.
It's not often we are as retarded as you bro. You have to let us ease into this new experience.

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 8 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
It's not often we are as retarded as you bro. You have to let us ease into this new experience.
Life comes at you fast and I believe each and every one of you is capable of being as retarded as I am.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
The best part is having the IT guys clicking on dubious links, getting tricked and then complaining about it.

Dont you all spend like 50% of your time making everyone at work jump through retarded security trainings every other month?
Oh FFS..
It was the 2nd here in Straya when I clicked the link.. April fools was finished.
Well done faggots, very funny.
Maybe do better coding and have the site read the users date and time.

• 3Worf
  • 2Salty

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Oh FFS..
It was the 2nd here in Straya when I clicked the link.. April fools was finished.
Well done faggots, very funny.
Maybe do better coding and have the site read the users date and time.
tumblr_obspvpmrbx1s2wio8o1_500.gif

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity