RIP Araysar

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I assume it's kicking old people on welfare out of their government owned three bedroom houses because they are not using the rooms.

I guess you love welfare now.

"I assume"

You should watch the video because you are wrong again

Chris

Potato del Grande
"I assume"

You should watch the video because you are wrong again
Oh yeah I'm sorry, I assumed wrongly. It was just totally made up.

The council was looking to buy empty properties and the house had been wrongly labelled as empty, so they sent a letter asking about the status of the house, the couple went to the council and the council apologised.

At no point was legal action undertaken amd apparently the law hasn't even been used yet to force purchase of properties.

You'll probably bitch about Snopes but it has a LOT of detail on this one:

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Oh yeah I'm sorry, I assumed wrongly. It was just totally made up.

The council was looking to buy empty properties and the house had been wrongly labelled as empty, so they sent a letter asking about the status of the house, the couple went to the council and the council apologised.

At no point was legal action undertaken amd apparently the law hasn't even been used yet to force purchase of properties.

You'll probably bitch about Snopes but it has a LOT of detail on this one:
LMAO, imagine trying to use a leftist propaganda outlet to "debunk" something and still be wrong.

So the government tried to flag the property as derelict to force an elderly couple to sell it so that they can put migrants in it, aka forced confiscation. When this story went viral, and government got called out on their bullshit, they pretended like it was a mistake and then backpedaled.

1712321743420.png

Chris

Potato del Grande
When this story went viral, and government got called out on their bullshit, they pretended like it was a mistake and then backpedaled.

This is what the government said:

We are writing as have reason to believe that the above-named premises or land is empty or unused and that you are the owner. We would like to take this opportunity to find out what your intentions are for the premises or sites. It may be that you already have proposals, but if not, we can give you some advice on options available to you to bring the premises/site back into use.

This is what the government representative said:

"It was an awful shock, and when I got that [letter], I felt sick," she continued. "We went down to the council the day we got that letter after we read it. And the lady in there, she said, 'Don't worry about it. It's just a standard letter.'"

So... where is the social media pressure here? The property was mislabelled and it was corrected after the owners questioned it.

The media is exaggerating the story for clicks and social media is claiming that forced evictions have happened only based on this story... that's the propaganda.

Can you find the names of anyone who has been evicted?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
This is what the government said:

We are writing as have reason to believe that the above-named premises or land is empty or unused and that you are the owner. We would like to take this opportunity to find out what your intentions are for the premises or sites. It may be that you already have proposals, but if not, we can give you some advice on options available to you to bring the premises/site back into use.

This is what the government representative said:

"It was an awful shock, and when I got that [letter], I felt sick," she continued. "We went down to the council the day we got that letter after we read it. And the lady in there, she said, 'Don't worry about it. It's just a standard letter.'"

1712326435262.png

So... where is the social media pressure here?

1712326486519.png

I think this guy is pretty big in social media

The property was mislabelled and it was corrected after the owners questioned it.

The media is exaggerating the story for clicks and social media is claiming that forced evictions have happened only based on this story... that's the propaganda.

Can you find the names of anyone who has been evicted?

LMAO yeah "mislabeled"

Are we just going to ignore all the multiple references to needing housing for migrants mentioned in the letter and said by officials?

Attachments

• 1712326419576.png
    1712326419576.png
    157.9 KB · Views: 1

Chris

Potato del Grande
View attachment 523115

View attachment 523116

I think this guy is pretty big in social media

LMAO yeah "mislabeled"

Are we just going to ignore all the multiple references to needing housing for migrants mentioned in the letter and said by officials?
I can't imagine you are arguing in good faith here.

1) The government is attempting to purchase EMPTY properties. The articles and social media posts state that people are being evicted.

2) The issue was dealt with when the people went to the council to complain, not after Elon Musk intervened which happened AFTER they got it sorted. At no point was there any legal action, they got a letter asking to comfirm if the property was empty (it wasn't).

3) If you want to complain about "asylum seekers" I'm with you, but you can't lie about what is happening.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I can't imagine you are arguing in good faith here.

1) The government is attempting to purchase EMPTY properties. The articles and social media posts state that people are being evicted.

2) The issue was dealt with when the people went to the council to complain, not after Elon Musk intervened which happened AFTER they got it sorted. At no point was there any legal action, they got a letter asking to comfirm if the property was empty (it wasn't).

3) If you want to complain about "asylum seekers" I'm with you, but you can't lie about what is happening.

I cant imagine you're arguing in good faith.

Your government literally tells you they need housing for migrants and that they will use force to "buy you out" to turn the house into migrant housing. Some old geezer raises a stink about it and goes to the press, government says they made an oopsie and back off for now.

Lets assume for the moment that the property was empty. Does it give the govt right to forcibly take it from you and give it to migrants?

Chris

Potato del Grande
I cant imagine you're arguing in good faith.

Your government literally tells you they need housing for migrants and that they will use force to "buy you out" to turn the house into migrant housing. Some old geezer raises a stink about it and goes to the press, government says they made an oopsie and back off for now.

Lets assume for the moment that the property was empty. Does it give the govt right to forcibly take it from you and give it to migrants?
Let's reword that to the truth:

Your government literally tells you they need housing for migrants and that they will use force to "buy you out" to turn the EMPTY house into migrant housing. Some old geezer raises a stink about it AFTER THE GOVERNMENT ALREADY APOLOGISED FOR INQUIRING ABOUT THE PROPERTY SINCE THE HOUSE WASN'T EMPTY and goes to the press, government says they HAVEN'T EVICTED ANYONE.

You are not disputing anything I've corrected or provided names of people who have been evicted, you are just restating the initial false claims.

Like any "Russian" you win by attrition by saying the same thing over and over again.

We do have a housing crisis so I support zero migration and, yes, forced purchase of empty second homes.

As usual I'm not sure if you are so stupid that you refuse to belive you fell for propaganda, or you are purposefully doing this to troll and propagandise yourself.

• 2Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
On a side note, in the article the government admitted that the majority of approved asylum seekers are single males. Why do single males need asylum over women, children, and families?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Let's reword that to the truth:

Your government literally tells you they need housing for migrants and that they will use force to "buy you out" to turn the EMPTY house into migrant housing. Some old geezer raises a stink about it AFTER THE GOVERNMENT ALREADY APOLOGISED FOR INQUIRING ABOUT THE PROPERTY SINCE THE HOUSE WASN'T EMPTY and goes to the press, government says they HAVEN'T EVICTED ANYONE.

You are not disputing anything I've corrected or provided names of people who have been evicted, you are just restating the initial false claims.

Like any "Russian" you win by attrition by saying the same thing over and over again.

We do have a housing crisis so I support zero migration and, yes, forced purchase of empty second homes.

As usual I'm not sure if you are so stupid that you refuse to belive you fell for propaganda, or you are purposefully doing this to troll and propagandise yourself.

Why would you need to reword something that is already true?

What right does the government have to forcefully take your property from you even if it is empty?

What's next? You got a room in your house that you don't use? Lets settle a migrant in there.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
On a side note, in the article the government admitted that the majority of approved asylum seekers are single males. Why do single males need asylum over women, children, and families?

They also admitted that they forcefully confiscate empty housing to settle those migrants, but Chris Chris doesnt want to talk about that.

Instead, he wants to change the topic to how the house was occupied and the government doesn't confiscate occupied houses.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I assume it's kicking old people on welfare out of their government owned three bedroom houses because they are not using the rooms.

I guess you love welfare now.
I’d be careful on what you assume the UK gov would do. It may be worth getting out in front of this and selling your house to one of your students parents before the government forces you and then there’s more inventory for sale.