Stock Pals Senior VP | Pantheon Pals VP Recruiting
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Moron
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Izo Izo I have a part time job as a camel at Zara. At least 4 hours / month. Comes with the situation.

The benefit of cheap shit is that you can just throw it whenever.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Hey @oof

Heard you got rickshawed on 34 counts of being a fucking retard.

You doing ok, bud?

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Hey Oog Oog

You doing ok, bud?

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Ice Burn

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior VP | Pantheon Pals VP Recruiting
<Gold Donor>
Stock Pals annual Memorial Day celebration was a blast

IMG_8176.jpeg

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Lol, how in the world did France beat out the Soviet Union. I can understand the bias for their country but that seems pretty bizarre.

• 1Worf

Oog

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Hey Oog Oog

You doing ok, bud?
You mad bro? Sorry it took so long to reply, I was busy shilling for Trump on pol, that's how I earn my rubles nowadays. Inflation is a real son of a bitch so I'm posting nonstop to keep the kids fed

Anyway, tell the mods to let me back into politics so that I can continue shitposting, or are you guys too pussy? A guys gotta blow off some steam after kremlinposting all day

I have more hunter cock pics I can post, I figure that if we find enough they won't be able to ignore bidens crimes anymore

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Worf

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
You mad bro? Sorry it took so long to reply, I was busy shilling for Trump on pol, that's how I earn my rubles nowadays. Inflation is a real son of a bitch so I'm posting nonstop to keep the kids fed

Anyway, tell the mods to let me back into politics so that I can continue shitposting, or are you guys too pussy? A guys gotta blow off some steam after kremlinposting all day

I have more hunter cock pics I can post, I figure that if we find enough they won't be able to ignore bidens crimes anymore
Your fate is tied to Trump's. What they do to him, I do to you to the extent that forum capabilities allow a parallel action.

I'm sure you're fine with this tho, since you're fine with what they did to Trump.

Enjoy!

• 3Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Your fate is tied to Trump's. What they do to him, I do to you to the extent that forum capabilities allow a parallel action.

I'm sure you're fine with this tho, since you're fine with what they did to Trump.

Enjoy!
I have no dog in this fight, but shouldn't he be free until sentencing under that parallel? At least, I imagine rickshaw being the jail.

• 1Faggotry

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I mean, I suppose I could make the discourage list the 1st level, followed by shaw, then ban.

I could make every page he clicks on here have a x% chance to redirect to Shareblue for instance. Or maybe the Trump campaign donation page. Or maybe Sindaael's thread.

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Are leftists so braindead that they still believe in "Muh Russian Cahluzion" and Russian Spam Farms 8 years later?

• 1Solidarity