RIP Carrie Fisher

Oldbased

> Than U
He's calling you out for pretending that we're not talking about the thing that we're clearly talking about.
He asked if I considered people that woke up after being dead returning from the dead in reply to a post where it was stated she never woke up.
Not rocket science.

Jive Turkey

Karen
He's calling you out for pretending that we're not talking about the thing that we're clearly talking about.

No. Just because her heart stopped doesn't mean she was dead. People's hearts stop all the time and they recover. To say she was dead because her heart stopped even though they got it going again despite the fact she was unconscious is patently retarded.

Jive Turkey

Karen
He asked if I considered people that woke up after being dead returning from the dead in reply to a post where it was stated she never woke up.
Not rocket science.

So they're in a state of suspended Schrodinger-esque animation purgatory until they either regain consciousness or die. Gotcha

ilikefoods

Peasant
So they're in a state of suspended Schrodinger-esque animation purgatory until they either regain consciousness or die. Gotcha
She was 60 years old. Well known for her addictive personality, unhealthy lifestyle, yo-yo dieting (at one point she was up to 180lbs at 5' 1") and she snorted so much coke that even John Belushi (who died shooting a combo of heroin and cocaine) told her to slow down, and she was on a plane that was 15 minutes from landing. You wouldn't even bet on a young healthy fit person coming out of that one alive, let alone neurologically intact. Should have let her be to die relatively peacefully on the plane, unfortunately Doctors have to preserve life at all costs for fear of being sued.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Oh shit, my grieving plans just went out the window. My wife wants to grieve too, and she'll be wearing side buns when I get home.

I wish I could dress like Luke Skywalker. Best I can manage is probably obi-wan.

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Nah they're done shooting.
Well if they weren't smart enough to kill the old bitch off, they're going to have to figure out what to do to write her out of the last one. Hopefully they keep it classy and throw in a line mentioning that Leia died from a coke induced heart attack.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Well if they weren't smart enough to kill the old bitch off, they're going to have to figure out what to do to write her out of the last one. Hopefully they keep it classy and throw in a line mentioning that Leia died from a coke induced heart attack.
I figuring their SJW progressive darth son stabs her with a lightsabre or some shit.

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:
  • 1Rustled

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
really classing it up kegkilla kegkilla ...good form
we had an actual forum member here die last month and half the aspies in here grieving for this coked out cunt who wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole were celebrating his death. don't speak to me about class.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Easy jokes at her expense aside...she was part of one of the best stories of the age.. RIP Carrie

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
we had an actual forum member here die last month and half the aspies in here grieving for this coked out cunt who wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole were celebrating his death. don't speak to me about class.
trending toward full retard comparing Princess Leia with that mongo, Keg. You've got a history here to protect....wait...or do you?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Are you actually saying that Woolygimp was a greater loss than Carrie Fisher? Edgelord levels over 9000.....