RIP Christopher Lee :(

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
Sir Christopher Lee has died at the age of 93 after being hospitalised for respiratory problems and heart failure.

The veteran actor, best known for a variety of films from Dracula to The Wicker Man through to the Lord of the Rings trilogy, passed away on Sunday morning at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital in London, according to sources. The decision to release the news days after was based on his wife?s desire to inform family members first. The couple had been married for over 50 years.
Christopher Lee dies at the age of 93 | Film | The Guardian

The guy had an amazing life and career. Little known fact: unofficially he was in British Special Forces in WWII, the Long Range Desert Group, and after Germany surrendered, part of a team tasked with hunting down Nazi war criminals.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Had an amazing late run in his career too. Amazing filmography, amazing actor. Too many actors get afraid of being typecast. He relished playing the bad guy. And he'll be remembered well because of it.

RIP

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
My wife loves the old Dracula movies--so she was his favorite actor from those. This sucks, 93 was a good run though; but still sad to see him go.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
RIP

wz3knmnactzc9dk89n83.jpg

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
RIP

rrr_img_99927.jpg

During the filming of his death scene in The Return of the King, Peter Jackson began to coach him how to react when Saruman is stabbed in the back by Grima (Brad Dourif), but Lee interrupted him, reminding him that Lee actually had heard the sound a man makes when he is stabbed in the back.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
damn, this is crappy news, but as has been said, he lived the life most successful actors could only dream of. steady acting work for 70 years and a movie star for 50. who does that? the guy was a legend and his films were part of my childhood growing up. he was easily the scariest dracula i have ever seen.

RIP