RIP Harold Ramis (Spengler)

Nevele

Silver Knight of the Realm
One of the few Hollywood losses that I actually feel a significant loss for. His comedies, whether it be in writing, directing, or acting, helped shape my sense of humor and understanding of what is, or could be, funny. Truly disappointed to hear this news today.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
rrr_img_61174.jpg

Buck naked

Trakanon Raider
Freakin Sad day. Groundhog Day is my favorite movie of all time, and he had so many that I'd put in my top 10. Dude was the king of dry humor, will be missed.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
This is so fucking stupid. So they're trapping Egon like an evil ghost? Are they going to dump him into the containment unit with the rest of the shithead spirits?
Bro its ok to be angry, its part of the grieving process.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think its a good point. Why would the surviving Ghostbusters be trapping him? Why isn't he just hanging out with them having some laughs? Makes no sense.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm sorry, man. You really liked that pic, huh?

I just find shit like that so corny when celebrities die. Wait...did you draw that?!
Did not draw it, don't love it. Saw it, found it mildly amusing, thought this thread seemed an appropriate place to post it.

But...

I think its a good point. Why would the surviving Ghostbusters be trapping him? Why isn't he just hanging out with them having some laughs? Makes no sense.
Yeah. Makes no sense.

I'd with draw the offending picture, but I can't. Feel free to punch me in the face at your leisure.