RIP Kimbo Slice

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
Rest in sweet tasty peace.

slice-soda.jpg

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
This fucking sucks. His street fights were things of legend when I was in college.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I remember watching a video of his bare knuckle fight (loss) to the white guy and feeling like I was in the deep web back in the day

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Dude was such a beast. My money is on heart condition from steroids.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Kimbo was a really nice guy and was pretty cool. RIP Kimbo =(

Stave

Potato del Grande
I remember watching a video of his bare knuckle fight (loss) to the white guy and feeling like I was in the deep web back in the day
Yeah, back before MMA and UFC, street fighting was like unheard of shit on the internet. I remember how I wasn't desensitized to it yet and was like holy fuck! Now I watch these fights and am just like meh, whatever. Still badass though.

Jive Turkey

Karen
Yeah, back before MMA and UFC, street fighting was like unheard of shit on the internet.
When was this? I feel like the first Kimbo fight where he nearly popped the guy's eye out was in the early 2000s. That was definitely not before UFC/MMA

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Heart failure? Sounds like it was the steroids. He just got busted for nandrolone after a fight. But you have got to take a lot of roids to kill your heart like that, and he didn't look like he was juicing that bad. Just a little.