RIP Paul Walker. too fast

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Ugh. The way these people handle the situation makes me cringe. "Yeah hes dead GO GO GO."

I would hope i handle it better. And not say thinks like "Yeah hes dead" like it didnt matter while I watched a man burn to death".

and to include a poor taste joke, I guess this means Ali Larter is showing up at Vin Diesels house in a Whip Cream Bikini

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
riceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

And wtf do you expect them to do? the car is wrapped around a pole and completely on fire.

iannis

Musty Nester
lol @ the one dude, "Does anybody have a firehose?"

Saying, "Yeah he's dead" is exactly the right thing to do to discourage some damn fool from attempting to pull a mangled body out of a burning car.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How has Con Air not get one mentioned yet... Oh yeah yeeehaw.
Also...

face-off-movie-poster-1997-1020227890.jpg

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
There's Pleasantville (Major supporting role) which is better than anything you list.
Plus most of that list isn't better than the F&F Franchise: The Rock? Really? That's watchable only because Sean Connery is in it, not because of Cage.

Walker wasn't the best actor but then again he didn't pretend to be anything but a hack. Cage actually thinks he's a good actor when he's not. Cage's best movie is Valley Girl, nothing else is even close. Leaving Las Vegas is a massively overhyped but otherwise completely dull movie that is only re-watchable by masochists.
Lord of War and Adaptation were good.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
lol @ the one dude, "Does anybody have a firehose?"

Saying, "Yeah he's dead" is exactly the right thing to do to discourage some damn fool from attempting to pull a mangled body out of a burning car.
Yup. When a car is on fire and survivors are unlikely the right thing to do is to talk about how it could blow up.

From watching these videos though, my recommendation when filming a scene that's going to be seen a lot is to shut the hell up.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OH I GET IT! Someone else named Paul Walker exists on this planet. Illuminati am I right?!?

holy shit dude.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
There iis tons of stories like that of him. One of the only reasons i felt bad, everything ever said about him was how down to earth and nice he was and you would never guess he was famous