RIP Paul Walker. too fast

spronk

FPS noob
But I'm not dead, he is. I'd rather be me right now.
but paul walker has had to have some really epic pussy in his time. is it better to live a relatively shorter life (he was still 40) and have life experiences 10 or 100 times better than the average person, or live twice as long but never do some of the things a celebrity will get to do?

i wonder if they film death scenes for all the actors when they start filming a new F&F movie, in case one of them dies IRL and they have to rewrite the script. I do give paul big props for having his last day on earth being spent at a charity event, thats a classy way to go

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
U guys are late...

rrr_img_51595.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
Whenever I see Denise Richards I always think about Wild Things which leads to a semi.
I always think about wild things and how I was so excited to see and THEN OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HER NIPPLES PUT IT BACK PUT IT BACK PUT IT BACK THE WAY IT WAS.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Denise Richards in her prime was probably the hottest woman on earth. i said this before, that if 1990s denise richards travelled in time to today, she would still outhot every fucking woman around.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
It depends on the car. Aventadors are pretty safe. They have a cockpit essentially and the rest of the car is designed to shatter to dissipate energy.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You hit a good sized tree fast enough and it doesn't matter what car you are driving. My friends mom hit a tree in a mini van not long ago and broke both her femurs several ribs etc etc. She was lucky to be alive and they are not even sure she will walk again.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Those exorbitantly priced sports cars always look like they're made out of papier mache.
The exterior body is usually always light gauge aluminum, Carbon or Fiber glass but the body is usually much stronger/stiffer than your everyday car to handle the G forces of turns/engine stress. Which is why when it gets in a wreck, it looks like a disaster because pieces go flying off the car. Not much you can do when you hit a tree at 80~mph though, no car can withstand that.

Anyways, don't care about his death but now I'm thinking about Denise Richards and want to watch Starship Troopers.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Nic cage had

Matchstick men
Adaptation
The rock
Kickass
Leaving loss vegas
Bad lieutenant
Lord or war
Ect

All better than anything walker did
There's Pleasantville (Major supporting role) which is better than anything you list.
Plus most of that list isn't better than the F&F Franchise: The Rock? Really? That's watchable only because Sean Connery is in it, not because of Cage.

Walker wasn't the best actor but then again he didn't pretend to be anything but a hack. Cage actually thinks he's a good actor when he's not. Cage's best movie is Valley Girl, nothing else is even close. Leaving Las Vegas is a massively overhyped but otherwise completely dull movie that is only re-watchable by masochists.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Really? You must never have watched him in adaptation and pleasantville wtf? All of his awards and nominations were for shitty acting I guess

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
pleasantville with tobey mcguire and don knotts? that movie's moral lesson is so ridiculous. i cant even watch it anymore.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
There's Pleasantville (Major supporting role) which is better than anything you list.
Plus most of that list isn't better than the F&F Franchise: The Rock? Really? That's watchable only because Sean Connery is in it, not because of Cage.

Walker wasn't the best actor but then again he didn't pretend to be anything but a hack. Cage actually thinks he's a good actor when he's not. Cage's best movie is Valley Girl, nothing else is even close. Leaving Las Vegas is a massively overhyped but otherwise completely dull movie that is only re-watchable by masochists.
How has Con Air not get one mentioned yet... Oh yeah yeeehaw.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Con Air was absolutely epic. You know it's an incredible movie when you feel happy for a serial killer that doesn't get caught.