RIP Ray Liotta dead at age 67

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
HQYMY.gif

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Wow that's surprising dude was young. One of my favorite actors :( That sucks. Dominican Republic - how much you want to bet he had tainted booze?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
booze can be tainted? wtf

gonna rewatch Goodfellas this weekend for sure, currently on hbo max if you don't own it (shame!)

weird to think Robert DeNiro and Joe Pesci have outlived him

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
He committed suicide. Shot himself in the back of the head...twice.

RIP in peace.

Best Goodfellas Tommy Killed GIFs | Gfycat

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Dude was in several of my favorite movies and loved him in all the obscure shit he did. Observe and Report is one that sticks out in my memory, as does Revolver. But Goodfellas was obviously his masterpiece.

• 1Worf

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Been noticing a lot of celebrities passing away around mid 60s and all I can think of is me retiring at 65 and then dying like 5 months later. I would be so goddamn pissed.

• 1Solidarity

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
could tell he was never in the best cardiac health the last several years. he let himself go for about 2 decades there. i knew the big heart attack was coming. every time id see him id wince and say to myself cmon man lose some weight at least. you could tell he was eating rich and did whatever he wanted.

doesnt surprise me at all.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
First movie I ever saw him in

Fucking awesome intensity. It’s a shame we never got him in a Tarantino flick

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Been noticing a lot of celebrities passing away around mid 60s and all I can think of is me retiring at 65 and then dying like 5 months later. I would be so goddamn pissed.
Not really. You'd be dead.

• 1Picard

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Damn that sucks. I think No Escape was his best underrated film. I guess I'll have to watch it this evening in his honor.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users