RIP Tim Conway

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Total legend and one of the funniest people ever.

• 7Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
ahh shit, he had a movie i loved as a kid, he played a hobo riding the trains and he inherits a shit ton of money and doesnt know it. there was also the apple dumpling gang. and of course his stuff on Carol Burnett. my favorite was the butler that would walk super slow to open the door and change direction midway to answer the phone.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm

Ya liked the Apple Dumpling gang as a kid. Truly one of the greats. /salute That butler: "I'm a coming" lol

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The bits with Harvey Korman and him on the Carol Burnette show were some of the funniest shit ever. The guy had a delivery and timing that I don't think anyone has ever matched. I remember listening to an interview somewhere where Bill Burr cited him as a major idol of comedy for that very reason.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
View attachment 207675

Ya liked the Apple Dumpling gang as a kid. Truly one of the greats. /salute That butler: "I'm a coming" lol
that butler gag still works today, its really a joke on old people shuffling really slow. when i would visit my grandma she would literally say, "be right there...." really faintly when i would knock on the door and i would have to wait forever for her to actually get to the door and open it. i would crack up to myself because it reminded me of that Tim Conway skit.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

Always love videos of comedians who can make other comedians break character and laugh. That's always the sign of someone whose got a pretty amazing read on people in addition to having a well developed comedy routine.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Showing my age here, but he was a huge influence on what I thought was funny when I was kid.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Guess I was living under a rock this past week by not hearing about this until today. Really sad. =/

Sevens

Log Wizard
Seen an interview with the cast members of Carol Burnett show, seems he would do the lines 100% as written in rehearsal but then go completely off rail when it was time for the show just to see if he could get the others to break.....Yeah, hes a legend and will be missed