RIP Ultimate Warrior

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I loved the Ultimate Warrior. He is the reason I got into wrestling as a child. Here's to breaking down the cockpit doors and shoving planes into a nosedive to find parts unknown.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm sitting here watching his old promos, and none of them make sense any more. Maybe they did when we were kids, but not now.

Imagine how fucked up you used to be that these promos made any sense, or that there were millions of kids that felt the same.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They didn't make sense back then either. Who cares, he was the Ultimate fucking Warrior!

Bows

Golden Knight of the Realm
rrr_img_64605.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm sitting here watching his old promos, and none of them make sense any more. Maybe they did when we were kids, but not now.

Imagine how fucked up you used to be that these promos made any sense, or that there were millions of kids that felt the same.

Not sure what you talk about. These promos are completely sane and cogent.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Here's to breaking down the cockpit doors and shoving planes into a nosedive to find parts unknown.
So, I've watched that promo multiple times to make sense of it. In a nutshell, Warrior is telling Hogan to resort to terrorism and crash the plane, since he can't withstand the power of the Ultimate Warrior.

Awesome.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
LOL, in that Arsenio video, Arsenio said that Warrior had too much coffee, and Warrior replies he was on more than coffee.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I couldn't figure out where to post this, but it looks as if Sting is going to WWE, there was a tease on it tonight.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
All of the dirtsheets have reported conflicting stories for years (every time his contract is up). They all said the same thing a few years ago, that he was definitely signed with WWE, and then he re-signed with TNA, and they deleted those news posts immediately.

A Sting sighting in the WWE (over the last 15 years) has been reported and verified as much as Bigfoot or the Loch Ness monster has.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sting is quoted as saying he wants one last match against the Undertaker in the next Wrestlemania.

fap fap fap fap fap