RL Picture Thread

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I took my girl out to a fancy steakhouse for Valentine's day. It wasn't bad, but I don't feel like it was worth the $350 tab (other than the crab cakes). One of these days I'll convince her to sign up at FOH.
View attachment 515172
We made fajitas last night (with $43 of ingredients) and watched nacho libre. Way better.
View attachment 515169

I also discovered my daughter LOVES sushi last week. Fuck yea! Now any time we go out to eat, she wants to get sushi.
1708389176768.png

1708389223690.png

• 14Worf
Reactions: 13 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I took my girl out to a fancy steakhouse for Valentine's day. It wasn't bad, but I don't feel like it was worth the $350 tab (other than the crab cakes). One of these days I'll convince her to sign up at FOH.
View attachment 515172
We made fajitas last night (with $43 of ingredients) and watched nacho libre. Way better.
View attachment 515169

I also discovered my daughter LOVES sushi last week. Fuck yea! Now any time we go out to eat, she wants to get sushi.
bullshit on 350. food looks lackluster. baked potato is bland looking

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Youre forgetting about the obligatory valentines day upcharge.

You're kinda in GetWhatYouDeserve_09 territory eating out that particular day. I'm normally not cheap, but eating out is hardly worth it anymore. We ate out at Williamsburg VA this year, and they literally have a county tax, two city taxes somehow, then the VA state sales tax on top of it just for a cooked meal. Plus people expect a 20%+ tip for everything today, it's garbage.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You're kinda in GetWhatYouDeserve_09 territory eating out that particular day. I'm normally not cheap, but eating out is hardly worth it anymore. We ate out at Williamsburg VA this year, and they literally have a county tax, two city taxes somehow, then the VA state sales tax on top of it just for a cooked meal. Plus people expect a 20%+ tip for everything today, it's garbage.
Sounds like Seattle. We also have "service tax". And they say that tax is so they can pay their employees a livable wage..

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Comparison photo I forgot I had. Maybe I've already posted it before though.. 🤷‍♂️

me.png

Gang shit.

ganggang.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
What did you do to lose 300 lbs broseph? Was it aids? I bet it was aids.

200.gif
It took me almost 7 years and was only 200lbs.

Basically, I just started counting calories when it came to food(upped my fat, fiber, and protein intake also, to feel full longer) and quit drinking liquid calories - I only drink water or artificial sugar drinks now(obviously I'll have the occasional alcoholic drink at social shit, but those calories get counted).

It helped that I had a physical job at the time, but diet is faaaaar more important when it comes to weight loss.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users