RL Picture Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
What in the actual fuck is going on in this thread.

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
What in the actual fuck is going on in this thread.
images

• 2Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What you muthas know about The Darth Vader action figure case?!!

I had my boy do a 180 back to the yard sale we passed. I saw it just sitting on a table.

View attachment 521056

Bro

PXL_20240405_051340707.jpg

Had one when I was 13. My dumb ass thought I was too 'grown' and threw them all out a few years later. What a mistaka to maka.

My mom threw all of mine away when I went to college. She was like "It's been years since you played with any of that you don't even miss it" "I PLAYED WITH THEM LAST SUMMER BEFORE I WENT TO COLLEGE WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I DON'T PLAY WITH THEM!" That's when I turned to video games. I'm still a little salty over it.

Anyway, these are actually from a new run they did in the past 10-15 years. As far as I can recall, they are exactly like the originals. At least the Vader one is. I always hated 3po. All the ones that sucked went in there. I do not have them filled up. I started buying new action figures but after taking the first handful out of the package I decided to just display them on the wall.

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Bro

View attachment 523086

My mom threw all of mine away when I went to college. She was like "It's been years since you played with any of that you don't even miss it" "I PLAYED WITH THEM LAST SUMMER BEFORE I WENT TO COLLEGE WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I DON'T PLAY WITH THEM!" That's when I turned to video games. I'm still a little salty over it.

Anyway, these are actually from a new run they did in the past 10-15 years. As far as I can recall, they are exactly like the originals. At least the Vader one is. I always hated 3po. All the ones that sucked went in there. I do not have them filled up. I started buying new action figures but after taking the first handful out of the package I decided to just display them on the wall.
Confirmed man child. Next you’ll show us your Star Wars funko pop collection…

Sterling

El Presidente
Bro

View attachment 523086

The 1983 3PO was shinier.
s-l1600.jpg

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
IMG_6011.jpeg
IMG_0465.jpeg
Thinking of growing my hair again…yay or nah. Including oldest best cat in long mode as tax.

• 11Like
Reactions: 10 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
First pic looks like you're about to start talking to us about chem trails

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
First pic looks like you're about to start talking to us about chem trails

I was thinking more along the lines of about to have 'the talk' with the son of the single mom who lives down the hall.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Bro

View attachment 523086

IMG_3144.jpeg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users