Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Self portrait
5CoBC.jpg

5CoBC.jpg

5CoBC.jpg

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
tried putting one up, says im exceeding some bullshit, i resized it smaller than shit and its still too fucking big? does it need to be a certain file type?

even when i try to do it from facebook or something else it says im exceeding my quota

rrr_img_346.jpg

got that one to work im the one on the left, other 2 are my cousins im on vacation in florida, and that pic was taken after smoking 10 blunts, and 6 to my face(last day we were there)

God someone tell me wtf i need to do to make the pictures small enough or whatever, only able to get that one pic and i didnt even resize it myself, says im 3.5kb over the limit yet my picture size is smaller than the one i was able to upload the fuck?

rrr_img_346.jpg

rrr_img_346.jpg

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
When he had his show Mail Call I used to see him on Pendleton a lot. First time I saw him I kinda stared wondering if it was him, first thing he said was "What, never seen a fucking celebrity before?" then joked and talked for a minute. Really nice guy

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
rrr_img_360.jpg

with the gf i hate pictures so i make dumb faces
rrr_img_362.jpg

me on bath salt

nvm it keeps fucking showing up then not showing up what the fuck

rrr_img_360.jpg

rrr_img_362.jpg

rrr_img_360.jpg

rrr_img_362.jpg

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't know how attaching images works but there's only one way to learn, right?

Eonan

Doer of Things
About as much as I trust you fuckers with. Halloween this year wearing my army shit. Cheapest Halloween costume ever.
rrr_img_434.jpg

rrr_img_434.jpg

rrr_img_434.jpg

rrr_img_434.jpg