RL Picture Thread

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think anyone claiming to be a female should atleast take a pic with a rerolled sign... Just incase some actually really does need a female opinion

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
hahaha, I'm still undecided about your demand Warrian, are you asking for proof because you need to know if...

a) MsBehaving is the actual tranny in the pic posted or some fat hairy tranny who stole the pic off a tranny personal ad and is pretending to be a more attractive tranny to trick you?

b) You're still uncertin of said tranny status and think MsBehaving is trying to pass off as legit XX by not reading the thread or something?

or most likely
c) you're aware of the XYness and are just playing coy to try and hustle some tranny titty pics for personal fap collection?

Fadaar

That guy
Most recent picture I have from when I was deployed. Cast of Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter came to the base and premiered the movie, Anthony Mackie is the fuckin' man.

rrr_img_924.jpg

rrr_img_924.jpg

rrr_img_924.jpg

Sounds completely fair. >.>
Dude I'm with the men on this one.

You show up with a name like that out of nowhere, an av like that, and start posting in the RL picture thread with a gratuitous boob shot? You asked for it.

You wanted attention, you got it.

And your facial features (specifically your jaw line and brow bone) are rather masculine. /shrug

PS - always loved that picture of a_skeleton_03.

Nothing hotter than a man in uniform!
smile.png
Except a man in a well tailored suit.

smile.png

smile.png