RL Picture Thread

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Is your forehead even bigger now?
Seriously... and that's coming from someone who started out like this...
Me young.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm headed back to work on Monday. I've already trimmed my beard down to nothing, I think this will keep me from touching my face. I'm going to install HEPA filters in the vents. Plus side people are going to want to social distance from me now!
20200405_132945.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Me in 1976 playing uncle Sam. Yes I take celebration of the nations birthday serious. Yes I was abused as a child. Go ahead and laugh.
Sam2.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Borzak

Yes they are. I took tap for a few years. Pretty sure I was the only guy in the class. I think this was for the 4th, 1976. I have some other pics of at the deal and I was the center point being Uncle Sam with a dozen girls on each side. 45 years later I still talk to a few of them on monthly basis. One of them owns a dance studio and she mentions it every so often. Was a golden girl at LSU. Part of the being abused as a child, apparently they did not make hats anywhere near my size. Hard to tell in that pic, I was 5 and probably 25 pounds underweight at the time.

You think about this crap often when you feel like you are on deaths door.

Last edited:

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Me in 1976 playing uncle Sam. Yes I take celebration of the nations birthday serious. Yes I was abused as a child. Go ahead and laugh.View attachment 282621
That's an epic picture, borz. When your metamorphosis into an internet meme is complete, I'll tell everyone "I KNOW THAT KID!"

Here's me at our annual trio of birthdays extravaganza. I had a pretty wicked COVID beard going on and shaved it into whatever the fuck this is on the day of the party to ruin everyone's pictures. Had my woman begging me to shave it into a mustache by noon.

Screenshot_20200703-061633_Gallery.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Borzak

Someone was ready for the bagualoo before it was a thing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users