RL Picture Thread

Dedface_sl

shitlord
They let you bake cakes with a beard hanging free like that?
rrr_img_55236.jpg

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm 6' 215. I have 50" shoulders and a 32" waist. Finding shirts that fit my shoulders/chest without looking like a tent from my nipples down is not easy.

That said,

My shirt does look a little small doesn't it? It was probably the angle and the way I was sitting. If not, fuck it. I'll be 37 soon, been a hardcore gamer my entire life, and if my shirt is a little tight I'm proud of being able to wear it and not be disgusted when I look at myself in the mirror.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I'm 6' 215. I have 50" shoulders and a 32" waist. Finding shirts that fit my shoulders/chest without looking like a tent from my nipples down is not easy.

That said,

My shirt does look a little small doesn't it? It was probably the angle and the way I was sitting. If not, fuck it. I'll be 37 soon, been a hardcore gamer my entire life, and if my shirt is a little tight I'm proud of being able to wear it and not be disgusted when I look at myself in the mirror.
Be proud, I was just saying you look good without being all homo about.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, thank you both.

Over at BB.com the "no homo" is used all the time. I always thought it was lame as fuck. Guess it does have a use. =P