RL Picture Thread

Sean_sl

shitlord
Yeah, I hate diet pop though. So I stopped cold turkey instead of trying to switch to that. Been off it for quite a while now, had to get my eating habits back in check too though. For drinks I'm just doing Crystal Light since I can't stand regular water.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
yeah you need to completely remove sugar from your diet, not "keep it down."

if you are going to drink soda, make it diet or coke zero. Otherwise, you may only drink water or tea. You will drink your coffee black. If you find yourself struggling in a moment of weakness, I will permit you to use Stevia. You will eat 5 to 6 times a day, small portions, separated by 2 to 3 hours each. Eating only a few times a day can cause your body to gain weight. You will always eat something (a rice cracker, banana, whatever but not fucking bread) within the first hour of waking up. Limit carbs dramatically. Make pasta from zucchini or some shit. The first 3 to 4 days of this eating regiment will be difficult. But you want to know what else is difficult? ok, nevermind I was going to say something clever but lost it.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lots of veggies, meat and fish will do the trick, spread out in 5-6 meals like Earthfell said. Carbs are the biggest barrier to losing weight.

Grimsark

rrr_img_1471.jpg

rrr_img_1471.jpg

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah and the reason why this works-- spacing many small meals apart like that, limiting carbs to below 90g a day-- is because it kicks your body into a state of ketosis. Basically, your body thinks you are starving and uses your fat reserves for energy. This is why there is such a thing as meat starvation (eating only lean meat can cause you to starve to death).

*I'm assuming you are not diabetic, btw.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
gotta admit I expected Sean to have terrible skin and to be 100lbs overweight too, just from the crazy amount of games he finishes

Sean_sl

shitlord
yeah you need to completely remove sugar from your diet, not "keep it down."

if you are going to drink soda, make it diet or coke zero. Otherwise, you may only drink water or tea. You will drink your coffee black. If you find yourself struggling in a moment of weakness, I will permit you to use Stevia. You will eat 5 to 6 times a day, small portions, separated by 2 to 3 hours each. Eating only a few times a day can cause your body to gain weight. You will always eat something (a rice cracker, banana, whatever but not fucking bread) within the first hour of waking up. Limit carbs dramatically. Make pasta from zucchini or some shit. The first 3 to 4 days of this eating regiment will be difficult. But you want to know what else is difficult? ok, nevermind I was going to say something clever but lost it.
That's more or less what I'm doing. Basically my day goes like this: 180 calorie slimfast drink, 200 calorie snack bar, 2x 100 calorie or 1x 200 calorie yogurt, a small dinner, and then another 180 calorie drink spread through out the day. For dinner I do something like grilled chicken with vegetables or a hamburger with lettuce/onions/green peppers/ketch up/mustard on my George Forman's Grill. I also drink a lot of Crystal Light, which is basically just flavored water and almost no calories.

I went from 275 to 180 on this before (in 6 or 7 months) so I know it works for me, I just have to keep on it and not do stupid shit like raiding in MMOs again, which causes me to stress eat/drink pretty badly.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Hanging with my boys when the Reds came into town this past summer. I'm the dude on the right.

474402_10100655193229388_866656994_o.jpg