RL Picture Thread

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
pic is attached and can't edit it? lulz, stache makes 3x impact at least!

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Honestly, I couldn't care less if MsBehavn aka. Forced was a tranny or not. It doesn't really matter. For 99.99998% of people on the forums, she'll never go out with you or for drinks or anything else, means you won't end up finding if there's a cameltoe or penis in the crotch-area. All you'll be impacted with is the forum posts and/or how you IMAGINE she looks like for real.
Personally, I treat people how they treat me. With honesty and respect. Besides, I swing both ways. So yeah, feel free to PM me your naked pictures MsBehavn :p

Just to dispell any lingering doubt, yes, I'm a guy and yes, I'm fat. Proof in the attachment below.
(Any comments on me giving a sadface in the picture will be summarily ignored.)
(No, you can't have the phone numbers of the playboy model on my left or the cute one on the right.)

rrr_img_2560.jpg

rrr_img_2560.jpg

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
To be fair I'd likely go out to drinks with anyone as long as the alcohol is free... ty though.
biggrin.png
I don't drink alcohol, so I guess I'm out of reasons to invite you out.

@aaron: I don't have their e-mails myself, so can't really give you something I don't have. Numbers i do have but ain't tellin'.

biggrin.png

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah, you don't want to run into keg and have him drag you down with him into his spiral of coked up adventures of sorrow and woe. I play dota2 with him sometimes and after every match my windrunner has a sore on the corner of her mouth and is pregnant.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Where's thef un in that? Lol.
I avoid drugs and hallucinognic stuff as well.
Probably because I've got too much bat-shit crazy stuff locked up inside that I don't want people ever to see. If I ever got drunk, high, stoned, I'm afraid all of it would come out and.. don't really want to be resposible for the universe imploding or unravelling. Who knows how people would react to my sick personality.

The unexistant God is my witness that I've made people suffer when I was honest back in EQ. And WoW and everything elsewhere since then. Thank goodness nobody found me out yet or I'd probably be writing this out of a mentala institution.

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
I guess? I just have to worry about posting a ton of pics alone and screaming for attention when I'm drunk(as obvious), at least online.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
The fun lies in (in no particular order):

1. Not waking up with a hangover, and without my wallet, phone and keys;
2. Being in full control of my faculties;
3. Spending booze money on better things (like chocolate);
4. Going to parties and being the only one who remembers *everything*, and then spending the next decade reminding them what they did back in '97;
5. Being too fucking masochistic to want to drink my sorrows away.

Morbeas

Silver Squire
Yeah, you don't want to run into keg and have him drag you down with him into his spiral of coked up adventures of sorrow and woe. I play dota2 with him sometimes and after every match my windrunner has a sore on the corner of her mouth and is pregnant.
Hehe, I guess you're right.
smile.png

smile.png