RL Picture Thread

Titan_sl

shitlord
Fuck it, why not

rrr_img_2570.jpg

Birthday last year, to give an idea how tall(6'4")

rrr_img_2572.jpg

Like a boss on vacation hah

rrr_img_2571.jpg

Night after I ran My second warrior dash, flower matched the shirt

Edit: oh, and drinking is good in moderation. I mean, there is a huge sufferance between a good buzz and piss drunk. I don't see any problem with a good buzz.. If anything, it can be emotionally healthy to let go every now and then

rrr_img_2570.jpg

rrr_img_2572.jpg

rrr_img_2571.jpg

lurkmoar

Trakanon Raider
so msbehavin has been either drunk, or been talking about getting drunk in every single post. Hey, whatever makes you happy, but that screams "Red Flag" more than anything I've read/heard in a while.

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
Well now I'm all self-concious. >.> To be fair these past 2 weeks I've probably drunk more than I have in the similar span in my entire life; free alcohol and a loose schedule has that effect.

edit: Also, I sincerely doubt it's been even near half of my posts. Don't exaggerate.

lurkmoar

Trakanon Raider
rrr_img_2575.jpg
I meant all the posts in this thread. I didn't stalk you or anything. Contrary to popular belief, not everyone on the internet is hypnotized by tits.

edit: I realize I should post a pic. For all those that wanna see how you grow a beard. Also, I suck at taking pics.

rrr_img_2575.jpg

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Bitches like you end up being alcoholic stay at home mothers, or single alcoholic crazy cat bitches. But yeah, party on! Free booze and all!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The main thing I've taken from this thread is that MsBehavn has a drinking problem.

lurkmoar

Trakanon Raider
sounds like I started something here.

Also, gaise, you realize she's an admitted tarp? I mean, I'm sure the (fake) boobs look good, but I doubt she's gonna have (biological) kids.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
so msbehavin has been either drunk, or been talking about getting drunk in every single post. Hey, whatever makes you happy, but that screams "Red Flag" more than anything I've read/heard in a while.
Screams "I'm really annoying, put me on ignore" to me

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Check this chick out if you dare.

rrr_img_2701.jpg

Googling who she is, is strictly forbidden if you've looked at the picture already. I am not responsible.

rrr_img_2701.jpg

rrr_img_2701.jpg