.. i recently lost a stupid bet.

rrr_img_2736.jpg

cool.png

rrr_img_2736.jpg

cool.png

rrr_img_2736.jpg

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I'm kinda glad FOH went don't, everyone using that sig with my pic was kind weird when you saw it on almost every post.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
So now that we know MsBehavin' is a cheap date, have we found out where she lives?

For scientific purposes only, of course...

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Aamry looks like Jeff Lebowski and James Hetfield had a love child.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Pic is a few years old. I (top right) begrudgingly agreed to take these girls out with my friend and roommate. This night was shitty all the way around, because the womenz weren't nearly as slutty as my friend made them out to be. The combination of drinking and my disappointment meant I kept inadvertently insulting the co birthday girl, and thus gained aggro from the rest of the group. I eventually bailed on them, went back to my house, smoked pot, played wow, rubbed one out, and ate some wings. I can't confirm the order of the last four activities, but I think it ended with me picking up a loot I had been waiting on for months and finally finishing Firefighter (Ulduar). So yea, one of the best nights ever basically.

rrr_img_3583.jpg

rrr_img_3583.jpg

rrr_img_3583.jpg

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
attachment doesn't work. fix quickly plz so i can judge u

still doesn't work, but the court can't wait all day for you, so i'll judge you anyway. death by lethal injection.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Tecknoeis the name of my EQ alt
iksar monk?
i so stole this name from you after i saw that video, but i never used it until like 4 years ago, when i registered on foh.

best friends?

actually went and rolled a monk alt after i saw that video too :O