Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991)

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991)

Tagline: Sometimes the only way to uphold justice...is to break the law.

Genre: Adventure, Action, Drama, Romance

Director: Kevin Reynolds

Cast: Kevin Costner, Morgan Freeman, Christian Slater, Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, Alan Rickman, Geraldine McEwan, Michael McShane, Brian Blessed, Michael Wincott, Nick Brimble, Soo Drouet, Daniel Peacock, Walter Sparrow, Daniel Newman, Harold Innocent, Jack Wild, Howard Lew Lewis, Derek Deadman, Andy Hockley, John Hallam, Pat Roach, John Tordoff, Michael Goldie, Liam Halligan, Marc Zuber, Merelina Kendall, Imogen Bain, Jimmy Gardner, Bobby Parr, Douglas Blackwell, Christopher Adamson, Richard Strange, Susannah Corbett, Sean Connery, Bryan Adams

Release: 1991-06-14

Runtime: 143

Plot: When the dastardly Sheriff of Nottingham murders Robin's father, the legendary archer vows vengeance. To accomplish his mission, Robin joins forces with a band of exiled villagers (and comely Maid Marian), and together they battle to end the evil sheriff's reign of terror.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
This was part 2 to my "old movie day" (BTTF3 was first.) Fucking love this movie. I know there's so many stupid problems with the movie, like Kevin Costner having a completely American accent while supposedly being a british noble. But who gives a fuck, this movie rules. Brian Adams' ridiculous theme song, Morgan Freeman as a badass, John Little is fucking awesome, Alan Rickman is fucking hilarious and such an evil fucking prick LOL ("AND CANCEL CHRISTMAS!") Fuck yeah man, this was amazing!

• 6Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
One of my all time favorites, plus directly responsible for men in tights.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I'm 80% sure I heard a wilhelm scream during the scene when the witch stabs Azeem, and then Azeem throws her. But I'm three whiskeys in.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
One of my all time favorites, plus directly responsible for men in tights.
giphy.gif

• 9Like
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 9 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Looks good, has a retro vibe. When is this out?

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Great movie, need to watch it again. Pretty sure this was the first movie I ever saw in theaters. It came out right after my 7th birthday and I remember my dad taking me to see it.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its frickin England, everything is at least a thousand years old over there. it would be impossible to protect every single thing, though im sure they try to. if somebody wanted to destroy something old, you wouldnt need to drive all the way out to the country to do it.

and you people are all fucking rugrats

the only Robin Hood thats ever mattered
the-adventures-of-robin-hood-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database