Robot Mowers

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
If something fell in the yard then the robomower would just bounce off it and continue. Worst case is it gets stuck somewhere and when I get home from work I notice it's not in the base and have to rescue it. GPS models are $2-2.5k. At that price point I'd just get a riding mower.

Yea, the canal cliff is a tough call. The risk is if the base loses power it might ignore the boundary and drive off. Outside of that I haven't had it randomly ignore the boundary in my yard. If it did, it would end up in the woods somewhere.

I finally got out yesterday and did all of my yard work. Cut, trim, and cleanup for all of front and the border in the back. It took an hour start to finish and I was not soaked in sweat. It was nice to have my work time cut in half or more. I just swapped clothes and went to the driving range afterward. I'm actually starting to lean towards keeping this thing.