Rules of Rerolled, first draft edition

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It must have rustled someone's grown up jimmies.
loled.

The Grown Up forum being "heavily" moderated is stupid as shit. If these fuckers think their livejournal shit is that important, go fucking blog about it on livejournal? If somebody is literally ruining an entire thread with troll after troll, that's one thing, and infractions/RR timeout are in order. But are we going so far as to completely removeanysnide comments? That's ridiculous.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Isn't it going against everything that being a grown up is to have to be heavily moderated? You moderate shit for children not adults. What does heavily moderated mean anyway?

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
loled.

The Grown Up forum being "heavily" moderated is stupid as shit. If these fuckers think their livejournal shit is that important, go fucking blog about it on livejournal? If somebody is literally ruining an entire thread with troll after troll, that's one thing, and infractions/RR timeout are in order. But are we going so far as to completely removeanysnide comments? That's ridiculous.
^^This. Making a "serious, adult only forum" just makes it a target for trolling. If you treated it the same as every where else no one would give a fuck and there would be little trolling.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
loled.

Actually you just explained what I want for that forum. Make fun of anyone saying stupid shit, make jokes, laugh at them whatever. Just no dumb trolls or don't purposefully shit on the thread. That is all the moderation I'm looking for. If any mod oversteps that, you can tell me.

Dom_sl

shitlord
One fucking forum where people are asked to act like civilized people and you twats get bent out of shape about it? Is being socially retarded in the other 95% of the site not enough?

Yes, FOH didn't have heavily modded sections, but most of us are considerably older now and, and a slightly less retarded area of the new forums for "grown up" topics is the natural evolution brought on by that change.

There's more bitchy drama about this than a hissy fit thrown by a gender identity confused deer.

Stop crying about being oppressed by the man, and go get a minority scholarship or something.

At the very fucking least, allow the fucking admin/mod team time to settle before freaking out. The site isn't even a month old.

Fedor

<Banned>
9mhz7.gif

9mhz7.gif

Pops

Actually you just explained what I want for that forum. Make fun of anyone saying stupid shit, make jokes, laugh at them whatever. Just no dumb trolls or don't purposefully shit on the thread. That is all the moderation I'm looking for. If any mod oversteps that, you can tell me.
People try to have an adult conversation without interference from nonsense? Sorry, I do not feel the same way.