Rules of Rerolled, first draft edition

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I went over the timeline of rules, man. There were more dick days in Screenshots than there were not.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'll see you and raise you

rrr_img_2795.jpg

rrr_img_2795.jpg

rrr_img_2795.jpg

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are you in favor of more dick or less dick?
Personally I've never been a big fan of dicks like some people around here are, but I've always been a big fan of laissez-faire moderation so I couldn't care less about it. On the bright side, seeing a bunch of comparatively tiny dicks posted makes me feel good. Ladies, my shit is huge, and I'm not talking dumps here.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can't honestly believe that "moderator" is a censored fucking word. Good lord.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
i wouldnt mind being able to post dicks with no spoilers (just no penetration/ejaculation). but im happy to post some dicks regardless (no homo)

Zarniwoop_sl

shitlord
I don't understand the need for a double standard. If you're going to allow nudity (in certain forums), then allow nudity - cocks and pussies.

Cheap Cigar_sl

shitlord
Because this forum consist mainly of men. If a member should see a dick and get a slight tingling there will be confusion, doubt, shame. Marriages will end, the girlfriend will be thrown to the curb and all hell will break out. Soon members will at first be secretly looking at RL photos, private messaging. This site will be nothing but match.com and who the hell wants that.

Gorestabb

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Why do so many people have an obsession about posting dick? When you go out with your friends do you take a bunch of cock pictures to show them?

What is the appeal? Seriously.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Why do so many people have an obsession about posting dick? When you go out with your friends do you take a bunch of cock pictures to show them?

What is the appeal? Seriously.
Dicks, like farts, are funny. It's always great to spoiler a dick pic and rolf at all the people you got, bro. Solid gold entertainment.