Runescape 3 announced.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Gotta give it to this old game. It's not bad, and visually, it's about to get a big HTML5 update.

runescape_02.jpg

runescape_03.jpg

runescape_13.jpg

More images at and article atthis link.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
There's a Runescape 2?

The only thing I know about the game is that I get at least one phishing email about my account every day.

I've never had an account.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
There's a Runescape 2?
This is what I was wondering. I played this first one for a week when I got suspended for training in EQ. I just remember it being really easy to scam people out of their money with a bait and switch.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I read up on this game a bit recently. I could be wrong on some of this info but if I recall Runescape 2 was released and they gave people the option of staying in Runescape 1. They eventually dropped the 2 and it became just Runescape, while Runescape 1 was renamed to classic and new accounts were not allowed in classic. They will probably follow the same model with Runescape 3.

Runescape 2 and 3 are basically engine updates to the main game.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
Runescape is like the original piece of shit browser game that only 11 year olds in computer class or at a public library play

Soriak_sl

shitlord
Wow, this game is clunky as fuck. Peoplepay toplay this shit?
Fixed that. I didn't believe it could be that bad and signed up for an account. I nearly fell off my chair when I saw that they have "members-only" items that are available only to people paying $8/month. Including a fucking mining pick I got from completing part of the tutorial.