Russia banned from the 2018 Winter Games

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
I wish the CIA was involved in juicing up Barry Bonds and evading testing, baseball would have been so much better for it. /s

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
does Russia really want to degrade itself by participating in a tranny infested olympics?
does the former commie cheer the red sickle or do you only bleed red/white/blue during the olympics?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
does the former commie cheer the red sickle or do you only bleed red/white/blue during the olympics?

Id be a hypocrite if i cheered for Russia. Im all in on Team America

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This morning the "news" was saying that the US might boycott the olympics because of security concerns.

Then you'd have the most watched olympics in history.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I seem to remember a thread about this:
In 'Icarus,' a Doping House of Cards Tumbles Down

Which was filled with a bunch of people saying the documentary was filled with bullshit.

Looks like the documentary wasn't making it up.

The dude arguing in that thread was basically calling bullshit on how the documentarian "happened" to get hooked up with the guy who was the lynch pin in the entire case. I can see why he is skeptical, but that doesn't discount the massive, premeditated cheating that undeniably went on in Sochi .

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Heh, yea. I never once said it didn't happen. We already knew it did. We knew that during the summer olympics. I was commenting on how "coincidental" it was for a nobody US filmmaker to so easily get in touch with the Russian in charge of the state sponsored doping program. Who subsequently had no issue with being filmed speaking about said program AND even gave the filmmaker access to the Russian facilities and allowed him to film there as well.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I don't believe that anyone who can get away with it ISN'T doping at these events. They're all doing it in one form or another. Blood doping is, by its very nature, nearly impossible to detect.