Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Rust Valley Restorers

Genre: Documentary

First aired: 2018-12-06

Creator: Matthew Shewchuk, Tyson Hepburn

Cast: Connor Hall, Avery Shoaf

Overview: A crew of car lovers at a garage in the Rocky Mountains transforms abandoned heaps of rust into collectible classics.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Anyone watch this? It's a group of Canadian goofballs who restore cars. The one guy, Mike, has a huge junkyard full of just pure shit cars, and they seem to pick one out and restore it. His best friend, Avery, works with them. Avery is fucking hilarious, everything he says just sounds funny because of I guess being Canadian and a hillbilly. Their work is horrible, I wouldn't let them even change my oil. But fun show :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Anyone watch this? It's a group of Canadian goofballs who restore cars. The one guy, Mike, has a huge junkyard full of just pure shit cars, and they seem to pick one out and restore it. His best friend, Avery, works with them. Avery is fucking hilarious, everything he says just sounds funny because of I guess being Canadian and a hillbilly. Their work is horrible, I wouldn't let them even change my oil. But fun show :)
Yeah I was bored a few months ago and came across this. Mike is like a literal car wreck of a business owner lol. It is entertaining to see the stuff they do. Like him buying a car he had sold back because the guy was gonna crush it. Then he ends up bringing it home and stripping some stuff out of it to make it into a dog house.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database