Rust

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Im not going to say I didnt get any enjoyment out of it, but yea, this and the Day Z SA rustled my jimmies.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
God fuck this game and garry with a rust fucking spiked dildo

Rust Dev Announces Riftlight, A Twin Stick Shooter With RPG Elements - GameSpot
So they took all that Early Access money and now they're just making a new game? Divinity is the only high profile game I've followed that has been released and exited Early Access with a seemingly good product. Has any other Early Access game done that yet? Or are they all just going to sit in Early Access forever since the company got paid and they aren't in a hurry to get anything done.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Well they are remaking rust and making a new game not just a new game

Friday Devblog 18 Rust
Thats the whole point. They should be focusing on a single game(especially considering this is a small independent studio...) not trying to expand and do new things with money theyve made off the game theyre not even done with yet. Shitty business practice.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I kinda agree with the dude from the forcefeed. Early access supporters have no one to blame but themselves. The rust devs got the money and no one can tell them what to do with or how fast to finish their game. People need to stop buying unfinished shit if stuff like this bothers them.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You realize in pretty much every single other industry this would be considered fraud right?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This is the one and only game I will ever buy early access for ever again in the entirety of the rest of my life.

So thanks, I guess.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
u1Ix1KT.png

repost

Cybsled

You're better off playing 7 days to die if you want your building + zombie + PVP fix. The alpha 11 release looks to really upgrade the graphics heavily.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
You're better off playing 7 days to die if you want your building + zombie + PVP fix. The alpha 11 release looks to really upgrade the graphics heavily.
Not looking at actually playing it. Just want to see what race I've been assigned.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/rus.../1100-6426197/

Basically Gary has decided to try to "teach" players to have empathy for others. He's removed whatever mechanics there were for customizing your own player model and he now randomly generates it according to your Steam ID. Removing player choice in games is never a good idea in my opinion and it makes it even worse that he's injecting his own social politics into the game and pretty much forcing them onto players.