Rustbucket Rumble

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Some colleagues of mine released a game today. Please go buy a copy for all of your friends and family.

Rustbucket Rumble | 2D side scrolling team-based combat game
Rustbucket Rumble on Steam

gameinfo-head.jpg

THE STORY

After years of making a mess of things, mankind has finally given up and left Earth to find a new planet to trash.

Left behind were the machines that once dutifully served their human masters. Among these were the robots of arch-rival companies Robotic Engineering Depot (RED) and Blucom Discarded Plastics and Metals. With nothing else to do, these now-leaderless robots escalated their competition into fierce combat.

Both sides are now desperately collecting materials to create a giant robot powerful enough to destroy the other. The RUSTBUCKET RUMBLE has begun!

GAMEPLAY DESCRIPTION

Rustbucket Rumble is a 2D side-scrolling team-based combat game. Combat takes place across environments including junkyards, factories and mines.

Robots split into teams and choose from six different robot types of varying personality, ability, and weaponry. Players must work with their teammates to attack enemy robots until they are stunned, then transport them back to their base as scraps for recycling.

Once a team has collected enough scraps, they can create the mighty giant robot, El Rey Gigante Robo Jr. and unleash him to destroy the enemy base and win!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Site moderator Tuco using his influence to market his buddy's game on ReRolled.org.

Where's your ethics, Tuco?

#GamerGate

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Don't tempt me to add a feature that limits your posts per day to the number of copies you've purchased!!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Why should I play this over BroForce on drunken game weekend?

3 reasons. Go Tuco.