Sad movie moments

xzi

Mouthbreather
I was going to link The Iron Giant, but somebody else already did. That scene makes me super depressed every single time I see that movie
frown.png

And this. This movie ruins me

frown.png

frown.png

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Eternal Sunshine fucking turns me in to a blubbering little girl for sure.

This one is from childhood but still fucking gets me

Salshun_sl

shitlord
First of all, fuck Grave of the Fireflies, wasn't that older brother sitting on crazy cash the entire time and didn't do shit with it? For mine, Schindler's List ending, all the things he could've sold to save more lives. I have never seen regret and sorrow better acted out in my life:

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
Two that came to mind that haven't been posted yet.

I'm a sucker for powerful music behind the sadness and the end of Moulin Rouge has made me cry a few times.
Scene in Star Wars Episode 3 where Obi-wan is yelling at Anakin. His heart-broken rage is just amazing acting.

Basically, Ewan McGregor is the fucking man at powerful emotion.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Pretty much all of "I am Sam"

And all the Disney and Pixar movies have moments that put my heart in my throat. Especially that seen chuk put in from Up

khalid

Unelected Mod
Ending of Eight Below.

Having a really old dog at the time, I weeped right at the start of that scene.

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
Can't find a good clip of it, but Where the Red Fern Grows. The scene where Old Dan dies and then Little Ann dies of loneliness. I'm a dog lover and we watched the movie when I was a kid in school and it's always stuck in my mind.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The only movie moment that has ever made me tear up was at the end of "Life is Beautiful" when the kid sees the tank and runs towards his mom yelling "We won! We won!"

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fuck this thread and fuck these onions. I remember ever single one of those just by seeing the movie still in the window.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse

Couldn't find the actual ending on youtube but this is pretty close. As dog lover with 3 dogs....I can't make it through this without tearing up. Every damn time.
I've had so many dogs in my life and this movie reminded me of a black lab we had for over 17 years who was put to. It has been the only movie where I actually teared up and cried . ;\