Safe Space Thread - Faggots Inquire Within

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
And this is why I regard you as a valuable member of the community despite your full blown unapologetic gross levels of racism. It's important to realize that beliefs like this exist rather than suppressing them; plus I would be lying if it didn't provide entertainment by virtue of just how ludicrous statements like these are.

Can we genocide half of Arkansas in favor of a gorilla too? Pretty sure I met a shit-ton of inbred whiteys with IQ's of 75 during my visit to Ft-Smith.
Hah, if getting rid of over 30 million pieces of antique farm equipment came at the cost of roughly five million dumb ass whites I'd sign up twice.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
a_skeleton_02 you should just go back to Twitch streaming P99 all day. lack of a good hobby has rotted your brain.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
No. I have a whole bag of dicks here for you to suck. This is stupid.
Please respect the decision to create this appeasement area for me.

This is for the good of the forum. If this thread distresses or triggers you then you have multiple other threads to choose from.

Go in peace.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Yeah, because when I think of starwars it's gender inclusivity that comes to mind.

Gay Characters Coming to Star Wars, J.J. Abrams Says | Wetpaint, Inc.

Gay Star Wars characters are coming not long from now to a multiplex not so far, far away.
At the Oscar Wilde Awards on February 25 ? hosted at his production company, Bad Robot ? Star Wars: The Force Awakens director J.J. Abrams said future movies in the franchise will feature characters of various sexualities.
?Of course!? he told The Daily Beast. ?When I talk about inclusivity it?s not excluding gay characters. It?s about inclusivity. So of course.
?To me, the fun of Star Wars is the glory of possibility. So it seems insanely narrow-minded and counterintuitive to say that there wouldn?t be a homosexual character in that world.?
Since Episode VII came out in December, fans have been wondering if Finn and Poe might have their own love story, considering all the lingering glances between the former Stormtrooper and the X-wing pilot.
Indeed, star Oscar Isaac seems aligned with that thinking. ?You have to just look very closely,? he told Ellen DeGeneres in December. ?You have to watch it a few times to see the little hints, but there was [romance]. At least, I was playing romance.?

khalid

Unelected Mod
I know he is anti Islam, I know he doesn't give a shit about poor blacks.

If he is agaisnt one religion but bends over to protect another. Is that "integrity" or bias.

Or are you trying to say Judaism is a superior religion to Islam?
Wow, didn't realize a_skeleton_02 was attacking me in his safe space.
frown.png
Thanks for defending me Frenzied! *secret jew handshake*

Judaism and Islam are absolutely as batshit crazy in their core beliefs. In fact, the old testament is actually crazier than the Koran. However, the majority of Jews know this and don't take it at its word. Way too many muslims take the Koran as truth and act on it.

So yeah, in practice, Judaism is much better than Islam.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
That's not what the Artoo-probe-sized port in his assplate has to say.

iannis

Musty Nester
Thank you moderators for creating my thread I am a man of my word and I will no longer annex other threads or use the word Dindu,Ape,basketball American,coon,American Inventor or any other blatant racist term in the general threads.
I feel like I should have heard basketball American before, but I can't remember it. And basketball American is one that I will not forget.

You've done good work here today.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Ku Klux Klan distributes anti-transgender fliers in at least 1 Alabama neighborhood | AL.com

a_skeleton_02 one of these was on my desk today when I got in from lunch. Did you find out where I live?
The Klan is a religious organization so it's not my cup of tea. Transgenderism is a mental disorder though but it's not some blasphemy, I like cute traps as much as the next red blooded American but let's not pretend these people are normal and should be afforded extra rights to protect their delusions.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Had it for a while.

Here is a screenshot of a typical liberal news site. Over 19 Jew or Anti white alerts in the first fold of the page.

rrr_img_135371.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.