Salem-WGN

Salem (TV Series 2014- ) - IMDb

Set in the volatile world of 17th century Massachusetts, 'Salem' explores what really fueled the town's infamous witch trials and dares to uncover the dark, supernatural truth hiding behind the veil of this infamous period in American history. In Salem, witches are real, but they are not who or what they seem.
- Written by WGN

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
yesterday's episode was good, i think i'm going to enjoy this better than coven.
I think it's a bit early to say either way, but Coven lost me by the midway point, and I'm at least interested to see where this goes after the first episode. I like that they're actually going pretty full out with the witchcraft, Coven felt like a fucking Charmed episode at some points.

Caliane

pretty enjoyable.

uh...what is the population of this town?
Feels like one of those shows that one minute its 30 people, next minute its 200+.
How does this town have a bordello? (particularly one where the town cleric can go to it, and somehow not have EVERYONE in town know about it.)

This show is actually like really dark coven, I am really starting to digging it as the season starts to get going the Captain is like the witch hunter on the show that makes him and enemy of many.

Mary Sibley the character is dark she is smoking hot and from what I can tell so farr the head Witch she used to love the captain and was pregnant.
Anne Hale the redhead is a lot younger really likes to captain and Mrs. Sibley keeps getting in the way.
But my description does not do the the show justice there is Priest who had thought was working with Sibley but she just plays him into doing what she wants, he seems to as of late be teaming up with the captain.

Caliane

No, Ichigo, it is you that is the witch.

Is there anyone in this town that is not a witch?