Sam Deathwalker

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I know it is a longshot, but do any of you Internet Heroes have a high res version of this picture?

Google is failing me, and I figure someone here might have it stored in their DatabaseT.

P5ntn0g.png

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Why not just look up his address on a sex offenders database and send him a letter? I'm sure he'll do a whole photo shoot for you if you compliment his burst dps

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Nope that's really his site. He even tried to get us to come over there when he was run off from FOH. He had a paid subscription type of plan. Haha.

lower case g

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wonder if the state of California knows he is running a message board dedicated to talking about having sex with minors?

Jovec

?
Got paired with his Deathwalker bot army in AV a few weeks back, so he's still active. Yes, we lost.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I can remember Sam way back on Vallon Zek. Then I started playing on Horde Ner'Zhul, and who do I stumble across in Thunderbluff?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I know it is a longshot, but do any of you Internet Heroes have a high res version of this picture?

Google is failing me, and I figure someone here might have it stored in their DatabaseT.

P5ntn0g.png
Is that a rape pulley?